1029 replies to this topic

#21 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

Great job, how about Babcock as Alfred. 

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#22 NyquistianDeke

NyquistianDeke

Rookie

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

I would change the lines for this game. I would go back to what was working before Datsyuk returned

Gus-Legwand-Frazen

Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco

Which leaves you with

Alfie-Datsyuk-Abs

Miller-Glendening-Helm

#23 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,044 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

You're never in trouble until you lose at home, so lets not do that. 3-1 Wings, LGW

#NOMOREKINDL

#24 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

I've got massive respect for what Alfie has done in his career, but he needs to take a seat. He's been a complete non factor and just looks off balance. 

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#25 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

Just found out one of my good friends passed away on Sunday at 23. He was one of the biggest Wings fans I knew and I'm certain he's up there plotting with the hockey gods already. Keep an eye out for any Red Wing bounces or puck luck tonight. It will be his doing. LGRW.

#26 nawein

nawein

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

Just found out one of my good friends passed away on Sunday at 23. He was one of the biggest Wings fans I knew and I'm certain he's up there plotting with the hockey gods already. Keep an eye out for any Red Wing bounces or puck luck tonight. It will be his doing. LGRW.

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I'll set a cold one aside for him tonight and hopefully he can bring the wings some good luck and persuade the Hockey Gods to be forever on our side.

#27 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

My condolences.

#28 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,044 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:00 AM

Alfie out (back), Andersson back in tonight.

#NOMOREKINDL

#29 Nyquistfan14

Nyquistfan14

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

Don't know how I feel about this. May help our pk I guess

#30 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

There's just no way around it, he looked bad. Plus with a hurt back, it's got to be tough playing Boston.

#31 Tr!PoD#19

Tr!PoD#19

Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hoping for a better start and a better PP.

#32 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

Hoping for towels tonight not the stupid glow sticks! Towels are good luck and I expect the wings will be dominant with their speed tn. Also no post whistle crap. Go wings!

#33 ash11

ash11

Rookie

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

can we just get franzen going, whens he hot hes really hot so lets goo, maybe get the kids a goal too get their confidence going!

#34 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Sorry :(

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#35 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

Sad to hear this best of luck to you and prayers for all his loved ones. I'm sure Probert, Ryp and him will watch it up there.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#36 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

Would someone please explain to me why KINDL continues to get powerplay time instead of Brendan Smith?! More then ever I do not understand this. Smith is playing his best hockey as a Red Wing, is playing at a MUCH HIGHER level then Kindl, but yet Kindl is somehow rewarded with powerplay time over Smith again. All Kindl does is make awful passes, and get his shot blocked every two seconds. Our 2nd pp unit would be much better with smith out there instead of Kindl. 

#37 Ram

Ram

Goose

• Bronze Booster
  • 757 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

Come on boys. Get it done tonight. LGW!!!

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#38 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, condolences to his family and friends, and big hugs to you.   Yes, we need angels on our side, all we can get.  They will win it for your buddy! 

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#39 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

2-1 Wings just do what you did in game 1

2-1 Wings just do what you did in game 1

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#40 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Incredible work on the GDT! Way to go man lol. Come on Red Wings lets win this one baby!