• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Redwings crowd tonight

Rate this topic

The crowd was great early. Not a whole hell of a lot to be excited about when your team comes out lacking energy in their first home playoff game. It was still pretty consistently noisy even when the Wings fell behind, but there was hardly much to cheer about.

Not a huge fan of booing either and I personally didn't, but those boos after the first period tonight were entirely justified.

The crowd was great early. Not a whole hell of a lot to be excited about when your team comes out lacking energy in their first home playoff game. It was still pretty consistently noisy even when the Wings fell behind, but there was hardly much to cheer about.

Not a huge fan of booing either and I personally didn't, but those boos after the first period tonight were entirely justified.

Honestly, it seems like the past couple years, the playoffs intros have been getting worse and worse. Like the intro tonight felt like a regular season intro... didn't seem special like the ones that we used to have. It just honestly did not feel like a playoff game tonight. Us in the crowd obvs had nothing to cheer about, but even besides that, I think the olympia entertainment needs to do a better job for playoffs next year. Also, the organ sucks and is super annoying so I hope that is gone for game 4. And my biggest issue was the glow sticks instead of towels. The glow sticks looked cool for 3 minutes and then that was it. It should be towels at each game in the playoffs. I was just overall really disappointed tonight and it all had an impact on the crowd.

Yeah the glow sticks sucked. They were fine when the lights were off but that was a whole 6 minutes, once the lights were on and the game was being played the glow sticks were absolutely pointless. Wish they would have given out towels but I have plenty from previous seasons that I brought one with me knowing it was a glow stick night.

Hopefully there will be towels for game 4 and a win for game 4 since I won't be there.

Sorry Guys but apparently this loss is on me tonight. I promise for the sake of our playoffs that I won't go to game 6 if it gets to that point.

0-4 on games attended this season :(

you-what-have-you-done.jpg

Edited by jthiel86

The fact that you're blaming this on the fans and not the players makes you the ass. Ass.

I'm not blaming the loss on the fans .... Obviously the players are the ones playing but what does it gain the team by having the fans Quiet?

We gave boston exactly what they wanted

Should of kept going crazy and trying to push the guys to wake the f*** up

The fact that you're blaming this on the fans and not the players makes you the ass. Ass.

I'm not blaming the loss on the fans .... Obviously the players are the ones playing but what does it gain the team by having the fans Quiet?

I debated making the 3 hour trek last night hoping I would bring the magic from March 20th when I was last there, glad I didn't go to see that display of "franzenesque don't give a s***" play. I have never turned off a Red Wings game mid-game but I was severely tested last night.

Last season I had the position at least the kids are going to get 4 games of experience when we entered the playoffs. This season I still am thankful for the seasoning they will get but I want more, I want to have my wife and I sitting on separate sides of the living room as we beat the flightless birds senseless in the conference finals. And most of all I want the Wings to play like they give a damn and make all their scrapping to get into the playoffs worth it.

If professional athletes need to be pushed to wake up in a home playoff game, there are far bigger issues than the crowd.

Boston got what they wanted because the Red Wings stunk in the first period.