• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingnut#5

ALFIE is out tonight.

Rate this topic

1. First power play: Franzen-Datsyuk-Nyquist, Legwand (net front), Kronwall (point); 2nd unit: Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, DeKeyser and Kindl (points)

2. Other lines same: Franzen-Datsyuk-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Nyquist, Miller-Glendening-Legwand. Bertuzzi appears to be healthy scratch.

3. Alfredsson (back) not skating this morning. He's missed a few practices last couple weeks. Andersson taking his place on line with 43 and 26

I think we are under utilizing Legwand, too. Andersson is so slow...but I guess all of our options are.

I know it's crazy, I know it's ridiculous, I know it's insane, I know it's stupid, I know it probably wouldn't work; but, we should call up Athanasiou. Stick him with Helm and Jurco and let the utter speed spin Boston into the ground. His compete level would be through the roof because of the situation. It wouldn't hurt change the kill or PP any, all it would do is make us faster and we're trying to win with speed right?

He is hurt. He's been hurt. He's been playing hurt. You can see it when he's skating up ice, there's a hitch in his skate. He just can't pull himself along. A back injury - we've seen it with Z, is nagging at the least. I'm up for Joker being in. I don't know why people keep calling for Bert...he's so friggin slow...and we're saying it's our speed that'll give us the upper hand. I like this: "we should call up Athanasiou. Stick him with Helm and Jurco and let the utter speed spin Boston". Seriously, what have we got to lose? We're pegged to go down anyways right? LOL. Let's go boys... Boston hasn't won in our house since March 11, 2007. It simply cannot happen now.

Alfie still has a shot that can change the game for us at any time ugh .... Nyquist and mule need to wake up tonight

Uhm, this is the ABSOLUTE truth. Especially Franzen. He knows how this goes.

Perhaps im in the minority here BUT.....I think this is the right move.

He has looked terrible....He can't skate, he won't shoot, he can't hold the puck at the line on the PP and he's obviously injured.

Andy is solid in the face off dot and if our game plan ( which it should be ) is to possess the puck, this move helps. Andy isn't gonna get a hat trick but these days, either is Alfie.

He's a big body. He goes into corners. I like it!

Disney.com? Auto correct?

LOL. I wish that was the case, but I'm on a computer. But I can't stop laughing now. It was supposed to say L G D, but I guess this site decides to turn those 3 letters together into Disney.com

Edited by marcaractac

as much as I agree on this I also wouldn't mind seeing tootoo only because if we do decided to be nuts and do a game 2 instead of playing our game which is speed than we need a guy that WILL be able to handle an ass like chara