• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
frankgrimes

Matt Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee hit

Rate this topic

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=450066

Seriously at what point does the league kick this guy out ? Does he have to seriously injure someone or even kill one ? At least it will be 5 games + if I'm Shanaban I'd be giving him 15 games´at least.

Bordelau looked ready to absolutey kill him sadly the refs stepped in.

Edited by frankgrimes

Seriously at what point does the league kick this guy out ? Does he have to seriously injure someone or even kill one ? At least it will be 5 games + if I'm Shanaban I'd be giving him 15 games´at least.

No more shanabans, but he should get 10 games. Repeat offender, and clearly has no care if he injures another player.

He HAS seriously injured people. He ended Marc Savards career. He almost ended Erik Karlssons career. Took Lecavlier out for half a year... Matt Cooke is the biggest POS in hockey. I wish no one injury in hockey, no one...except Matt Cooke, I want him to get taken out either by the NHL or an enforcer, end his career one way or another, this guy needs to go.

Matt Cookes greatest hits, this was 4 years ago...

He HAS seriously injured people. He ended Marc Savards career. He almost ended Erik Karlssons career. Took Lecavlier out for half a year... Matt Cooke is the biggest POS in hockey. I wish no one injury in hockey, no one...except Matt Cooke, I want him to get taken out either by the NHL or an enforcer, end his career one way or another, this guy needs to go.

Matt Cookes greatest hits, this was 4 years ago...

The guy is just a POS I still can't believe the league allows him.

I want to see some enforcer absolutely lay the fist of no mercy on him and end his disgusting "career" in my eyes he is a cheapshot artist and nothing more. This guy really makes my blood boil I just can not believe the stuff he is getting away with.

Edited by frankgrimes

I don't understand why any team would want this guy. Sure he has some ability still, but you just know that at some point he's going to do something absolutely moronic like this and cost the team as a result. What he did to Marc Savard is unforgivable and he's still doing stuff like that now. Perma-ban this guy and let him try to ruin the careers of guys in the KHL instead.

I'm guessing there's some overlap but here's another good recap of Cooke's cheapshotting history.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2011/03/21/video-a-timeline-of-dirty-and-reckless-matt-cooke-hits/

People often overreact and say a guy is nothing but a cheapshot artist who should be kicked out of the league, but Matt Cooke actually should.

Even simply from a business perspective it doesn't makes sense to have an average player running around ending or altering the careers of star players as often as Cooke has.

Someone at hfboards also put this together:

(I haven't verified this is 100% accurate either)

Bl11WYXCMAAfmN0.jpg

I'm guessing there's some overlap but here's another good recap of Cooke's cheapshotting history.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2011/03/21/video-a-timeline-of-dirty-and-reckless-matt-cooke-hits/

People often overreact and say a guy is nothing but a cheapshot artist who should be kicked out of the league, but Matt Cooke actually should.

Even simply from a business perspective it doesn't makes sense to have an average player running around ending or altering the careers of star players as often as Cooke has.

Someone at hfboards also put this together:

(I haven't verified this is 100% accurate either)

Bl11WYXCMAAfmN0.jpg

Missing some incidents from pre 2004 but that's pretty much spot on.

The guy keeps saying that he's going to clean up his game. People keep giving him another chance. Minnesota (both the team and the fans) welcomed him and gave him a chance to start fresh.

Now this crap again. Banbanbanbanbanban until he gets it.

I don't understand why any team would want this guy. Sure he has some ability still, but you just know that at some point he's going to do something absolutely moronic like this and cost the team as a result. What he did to Marc Savard is unforgivable and he's still doing stuff like that now. Perma-ban this guy and let him try to ruin the careers of guys in the KHL instead.

I think it is so you don't have him on the OTHER team injuring YOUR guys.

Other than that, I don't have an explanation.

Missing some incidents from pre 2004 but that's pretty much spot on.

This list is missing his cheap shot on Lecavalier, 5 months of rehab and shoulder surgery, everyone says he has never played the same since. Cooke can go to hell.

http://www.nj.com/flyers/index.ssf/2014/04/flyers_vincent_lecavalier_not_surprised_wilds_matt_cooke_up_to_his_old_dirty_tricks.html

Guest DeGraa55

I don't think he should be kicked out....yet. But I think it should be like a 41 game suspension plus the rest of playoffs this year. Then if he still doesn't get it. Get rid of him.