• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hey man nice shot!

Hey man nice shot!

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

I have had charter for 10 years and getting rid of there service. As a wings fan what satellite provider would you recommend to me? 

Edited by Hey man nice shot!, 22 April 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#2 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

We've had Direct TV for about 15 years.  I love it.  Where I live, the cable company won't even think of providing service, so that's our alternative.  They've been always helpful and when we've had a problem, it's been taken care of efficiently.

The Center Ice package is great...a little expensive, but it's still the cheapest of the four major sports packages.  Call them and ask what you can get or what you want.

Good luck!

Posted Image

#3 Hey man nice shot!

Hey man nice shot!

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

We've had Direct TV for about 15 years.  I love it.  Where I live, the cable company won't even think of providing service, so that's our alternative.  They've been always helpful and when we've had a problem, it's been taken care of efficiently.

The Center Ice package is great...a little expensive, but it's still the cheapest of the four major sports packages.  Call them and ask what you can get or what you want.

Good luck!

Thank you kira for your input, i have started to read into there plans and am currently comparing them and dish.

#4 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

I have friends who have had both  Dish and Direct.  They hated Dish, because they said it took them forever to get any tech help or service. They're happier with Direct.  But it's up to you.  I'm not sure if you can get Center Ice on Dish or not.  I know you can on Direct.

Posted Image

#5 DickieDunn

DickieDunn

http://redwingsandotherthings.wordpress.com/

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

I used to install charter, and know guys who do satellite. If the satellite is done right, you get a good picture. Otherwise you have a ton of problems, and because you have a 2 year contract they don't make an effort to get out and fix things.

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users