• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,705 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Sammy, Bert, Cleary - Don't really "hate" but I just think they aren't needed and waste roster space

Kindl - god I hate his play lately. I just cringe every time he plays the puck. Any pass over distance has a 75% chance of being icing. Can't hold the line. Gets pp time without doing much, beaten physically despite having good size, avoids being hit at all costs. 

Quincey - replaced by Kindl as my top. He has been decent lately but at his cap hit I don't like him much. Don't like him playing over kids in the future. 

Lashoff - Considering he wasn't predicted to be a big player for us it is hard to dislike him much. 

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#42 roboturner

roboturner

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Cleary. Not so much him (Ok yes him), but the people who brought him back this year, then let him take the spot of a better more productive player, then played him at all this year, then wasted our best player with him, then waited waaaay too long to realize he's not worth it.

Could you imagine if he had signed that rumored 3 year deal?? Seriously, close your eyes and imagine Cleary on this team for 2 more years!! What were they thinking?? Who in their right mind thought that would be a good idea??

Edited by roboturner, 24 April 2014 - 05:33 PM.

This might be getting a little heated. Just know I don't hate any of you guys.

That doesn't mean that I respect ideas & opinions. Some ideas & opinions are ridiculous.

In fact, if you confront my ideas & opinions, that will lead to a discussion. (We're on a discussion board after all. Don't forget that!)

:bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:

#43 Aznknight

Aznknight

Rookie

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

Lidstrom. He quit when he could have played for 50 more years.

#44 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

I will forever and always detest Brett Hull, but I'm pretty sure I already made a thread about that. Can't stand the f*****. Hate that he was ever a Red Wing. Don't care that he helped us win a cup. *flips off Brett Hull*

May I ask:

Why?
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#45 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

May I ask:

Why?

Rational answer? There is none.

Irrational answer? Because he's a giantf****** ****** nozzle and I could neverf****** stand him. I raged so hard when the Wings signed him. He talked so much s*** about the Wings when he played elsewhere, then just...waltzed right over to win a cup. f*** him.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#46 PumpkinEscobar

PumpkinEscobar

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

Hull was one of my favorite players of all time...his time in Detroit was icing on the cake

#47 STL-Wings

STL-Wings

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

Really no one I have hated since we, thankfully, never had Backes, Pronger, Crosby, Malkin, Toews, Subban, etc, etc.

I am very frustrated with having the likes of Sammy and Clearly being brought back and the on going justifications for it. 

In older times, I was never huge on Osgood, but you can't take away what he was a part of in Detroit or what he accomplished. 

And the only thing worse than knowing Federko wore the Red Wing is having to listen to his horrendous commentary during Blues games.  The most homer of homers and illogical at that!  The TV crew for the Blues is just bad.  Their radio, however, is one of the best in the league.

#48 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,624 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

So, Bert, Cleary and Sammy are givens... Mine are Franzen, Quincey, Kindl & Howard.

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?