• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LAWings

Magic Man has Baby, Hank skates first full practice

Rate this topic

Could be very good news. Extra excitement and joy in kronner and pavs lives, may play really inspired hockey tomorrow. Also hank back would be massive. Would mean that we have the better top line and the joe would be so electric and I'm sure the guys would have an extra pep in their step having their leader hank back!!

Even know my irritation with Babcock is at an all time high, I've got to admit this is pretty awesome...

"Pavel Datsyuk didn’t skate because his wife delivered a girl. Niklas Kronwall’s girlfriend is expecting.

Coach Mike Babcock expects both to be in the lineup for Game 4 of a playoff series Thursday against the Boston Bruins (8 p.m., Fox Sports Detroit). Boston holds a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series.

I would assume that they’re both playing,” Babcock said. “They’re not giving birth. Their wives are.

Edited by kipwinger

It's just that Dats doesn't actually score as often as we think he should, so...

I just wonder how effective he's going to be I guess.

No doubt. Hopefully baby girl and he can get on same pregame nap schedule, like ASAP.

Edited by T.Low

I’m a little confused too.

At the lack of excitement about the fact that Z could play as soon as Saturday.

Not many f***s being given. Are we really that deflated?

I'll be excited if he actually plays, until then it's all talk.

Guest Playmaker

I don't think so. Mickey Redmond's been talking about him since game 1 and how good he looked and seemed pretty geeked that he'd be returning soon.

I don't think so. Mickey Redmond's been talking about him since game 1 and how good he looked and seemed pretty geeked that he'd be returning soon.

Last I had heard he still wasn't taking contact in practice, just skating.

If he played the next game that's a pretty big jump in the typical process.

Last I had heard he still wasn't taking contact in practice, just skating.

If he played the next game that's a pretty big jump in the typical process.

He had a full practice today and said he felt good and would talk to team doctors about possibly playing tomorrow. Regardless if he plays tomorrow or not, if he is that close to playing, he will by all accounts be playing by game 5 at the latest which is hugeeeeee.