• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 4 - Bruins 3 at Red Wings 2 (F/OT)

Rate this topic

Good job Franzen. Fail at everything but being a cheap hack. He should be thankful he didn't get a penalty given.

And bulls*** indeed on that slash.

And my heart just skipped several beats on that last play of the period. We're lucky to be in OT the way we were playing in that period.

Hopefully Z and Babs get them fired up and they come out fast and furious.

If you don't call that slash, then clearly they have no intention of calling anything in OT.

I love how this league changes the rules based on the circumstances. Why make us watch a special teams competition all regular season only to let everything go in the playoffs?

Wow what similarities between this series and last year's series with Anaheim:

Split 1 & 2 on the road, got shut out at home in game 3, was 2-2 going to overtime in game 4... Where's Damien Brunner when you need him? lol

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Wow what similarities between this series and last year's series:

Split 1 & 2 on the road, got shut out at home in game 3, was 2-2 going to overtime in game 4... Where's Damien Brunner when you need him? lol

I was thinking that earlier.

I know in games 2 and 6 we choked to allow it to get into OT, and then still won it.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Man Boston can bring it when it's gut check time. I hope we have some more life left in us in ot or we can focus on next year. Still proud of our guys but I don't know we can't play like we did in the 1st. Tatar and Nyquist disappeared. Franzen stinks.