• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 4 - Bruins 3 at Red Wings 2 (F/OT)

Rate this topic

13995933561_3b240ac5dd_o.jpg

This is do or die, tie the series or be put in the situation where 3 wins straight is the only possibility to advance. Play hard, with desperation, and act like this is the biggest game of the year against the top team in hockey.

Lets GO Wings, bring us a victory in game 4!

I'd just like to see us get a better start. Can't give the Bruins an early lead again.

If Zetterberg returns it's huge.. but I can't imagine he'll play after only 1 real practice.

I hope Oullet plays instead of Kindl. And that we start the game with different lines than we've had lately. We really need to find a way to break through the Bruins defense. Rask has been good but other than a couple saves he's mostly been stopping weak perimiter shots.

Honestly, if Z can help them win tonight, I wouldn't even mind them sitting him next game. Obviously we need him, but I'd be okay with him staving off disaster for a game and then coming back for Game 6 or 7, too.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

If nothing else, he's a huge boost mentally for the guys in the room. The most clutch playoff performer since the 04 lockout, the Captain.

Hopefully Babs runs:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Abdelkader

Nyquist-Legwand-Franzen

Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco

Miller-Helm-Glendening

Random question... is Tootoo still with the Red Wings? If so, they should dress him. He is like Brad Marchand with maybe a little less offensive upside.

Call me crazy, but we have been getting called for stupid penalties anyways, might as well dress him and see what he can do... he has playoff experience, as well.

Not trying to reopen the Tootoo debate, but I still feel like he could make a positive difference at the end of the night, at least more than some of our other "plugs" at the moment...

I just want a win tonight, no matter what the cost. Maybe switching things up wouldn't be a bad thing...

Edited by Shutemdown

We need to focus on playing our game, fast-paced to tire out their defense. We also need to quit setting up camp in our own zone. Game 3 was awful. We pretty much lived in our zone and could move the puck past the blue line. I know we aren't a physical team, but we need to put a body on some people otherwise this series is over. I think with Z returning (possibly) the wings will pull this one out 2-1.

LGW!