• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 4 - Bruins 3 at Red Wings 2 (F/OT)

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi replacing Jurco will help reduce rookie panic which was a problem last game.

Plus, Bertuzzi can hang on to the puck. Yes, we need speed but we also need someone who can control a play and not move too fast for It.

I think his stickhandling and strength could help the the third line.

I hope.

May concern is that he will be a big slow turnover machine that won't scare anything tonight

Whoa I just heard about Jurco being a healthy scratch....

BUT Bertuzzi in is a ballsy move by Babcock, it's a Hail Mary to say the least. Despite what a lot of YOU think Bert still does have the potential to be a difference maker, especially in this matchup....the brutal reality is though you HAVE to play him with your top players or he won't be nearly as effective & he cannot take stupid penalty after stupid penalty.

I support this move by Babs and LETS GO WINGS!!

(Also if Z doesn't go come game time is Jurco back in?)

Hope to see Swedish Jesus back in tonight. He deserves to be playing in another playoff series of this caliber since he's basically carried us the last like 7 years. No matter what, Z, you da man. Well this is a must win. Let's hope for big changes and the strongest effort of the year from our boys. Not easy but not impossible. Hope for the best here. GO WINGS!

Bertuzzi replacing Jurco will help reduce rookie panic which was a problem last game.

Plus, Bertuzzi can hang on to the puck. Yes, we need speed but we also need someone who can control a play and not move too fast for It.

I think his stickhandling and strength could help the the third line.

I hope.

He's been a turnover machine lately. Bertuzzi I mean. Hope you're right though.

Really hoping that Z is back tonight! I think for tonight I will wear my Franzen Winter Classic (I know crazy) sweater to see if that can get him out of his funk!

I'll wear my Datsyuk winter classic one and my girlfriend will be wearing her franzen winter classic as well.

Who is this Zetterberg character? Is he any good?

He's got a big beard, sorta looks like a Swedish gnome. Not sure what the official scouting report says, but he's small (not sure if he can compete in the NHL).

Edited by wings87

Watching Sportscenter on TSN and some missy just said Hank has yet to be cleared. Yet nobody else is reporting it. Hopefully it is just some woman who doesn't know what she is talking about, considering the TSN website is still reporting he might be in the lineup tonight.

Edited by marcaractac

Watching Sportscenter on TSN and some missy just said Hank has yet to be cleared. Yet nobody else is reporting it. Hopefully it is just some woman who doesn't know what she is talking about, considering the TSN website is still reporting he might be in the lineup tonight.

He hasn't been cleared. That was reported this morning. But based on practicing yesterday and today(on line with Dats and 1st power play) everyone is assuming he is playing tonight. But as babcock said this morning it is a game time decision for the doctors to make but it would be a shock if he didn't play at this point

I don't care what happens... Just win this damn game. So glad Z is in :)

Where the heck is Ericsson

Drs are still fishing around inside his finger for the rest of the 100 bone fragments it shattered into. Need all the parts before you can rebuild it.

If we hear a TOD-BER-TUZZI chant tonight, then it was the right decision.

He's got to be thinking this could indeed be his last game ever. He'll bring it.

I hope Zetterberg isn't coming back still in a lot of pain. The Boston Goonins will surely be looking to hit him hard tonight. I think he will certainly give the team a spark and drastically improve the PP that has been utterly horrible so far. I think Bert on the PP will also be good since we don't really have anyone who screens the goalie that well anymore. I think the Wings win a huge game 3-2. LGW!!! Don't stop believing!!!!

I'm going to go ahead and update the GDT under the assumption that Z plays with the lines as they are currently projected. I'm assuming they already know but the game time decision is an effort to scramble the Bruins counteractive line combinations based around him playing or not. Let's hope he's here for us.