• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings87

Classy move by Tootoo.

Rate this topic

I love that man. To overcome demons whilst living with personal pain is a hard thing. I wish he'd be up with us now, but at least he's playing.

just the other day,i watched the story of him and his brother terrance and could not hold back the tears.he is not only playing for himself but for his brother too.

Tootoo was always annoying to play against, but the more I've learned about the guy off the ice, the more I really like him. It's really a bummer that his role didn't work out so well with this team. I think he could've been of help if the offense wasn't so flooded with guys. Gotta hand it to the guy for having such a good attitude about playing in Grand Rapids though. I'm sure he's not thrilled about it in the context of what he expected when he signed the deal, but it seems like he's making the best of it.

Guest Playmaker

His role did work out. He did exactly what he always did. I can't for the life of me figure out why they signed him in the first place. On top of that gave him a 3 year deal, only to bury him in the minors and pretty much ending his career.

Thanks for posting this... it made my day!! The reaction of Cap'n little boy will be with me all day... so fun! Atta boy Tootoo, here is hoping that with some of the dead things off of our roster next season there will be a spot for Tootoo and what he brings. I would love LOVE to see Tootoo flatten that sail on Marchands face.... I would react just like Capn's little boy!!!

Edited by The Secret

His role did work out. He did exactly what he always did. I can't for the life of me figure out why they signed him in the first place. On top of that gave him a 3 year deal, only to bury him in the minors and pretty much ending his career.

Me neither. But it's even more of a mystery why he signed here.