• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
trule23

Will Mantha join GR after the QMJHL playoffs?

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Figured somebody would actually run the numbers. The post I was responded to called Franzen 1/10 of the player Ovi is... Naturally I played ball

Ovi scores what 45-50 goals a year? Franzen 25.

Ovi also hits and fights(not as much any more as his teammates usually do it for him). And Franzen ummm doesn't.

So right there much better.

They both have there moments of floating but watching nearly as many caps games as wing games in terms of excitement ovi is ten times more exciting and is a legitimate threat every time whereas Franzen just isn't.

Ovi scores what 45-50 goals a year? Franzen 25.

Ovi also hits and fights(not as much any more as his teammates usually do it for him). And Franzen ummm doesn't.

So right there much better.

They both have there moments of floating but watching nearly as many caps games as wing games in terms of excitement ovi is ten times more exciting and is a legitimate threat every time whereas Franzen just isn't.

Lol u took the post too seriously... But hey, who'd u rather ***** about Grass? A 4 mil Franzen or a 10 mil Ovi? Hilarity ensues

his arrival has been delayed again.

Val D'or won 5-3 today to force a game 7 in the QMJHL finals

Are the Griffs going to make it past Texas though? Man, they are having some real trouble.

Umm yeah he can. Unless Babcock or Holland have no idea what they are talking about. Just last week they said he will be if Grand Rapids is still playing

Yes he will go there. He will be assigned to GR. But he can not play in a PO game. he was not on GR's roster during the regular season, which is required by AHL rules. he can practice all he wants, be a black ace if you will. But he can not play. which Bob kaser the Griffins play by play guy talks about all the time.

Edited by Richdg

Yes he will go there. He will be assigned to GR. But he can not play in a PO game. he was not on GR's roster during the regular season, which is required by AHL rules. he can practice all he wants, be a black ace if you will. But he can not play. which Bob kaser the Griffins play by play guy talks about all the time.

According to the agreement between the CHL and the NHL/AHL all drafted CHL players are eligible to play for their respective AHL teams once their CHL season is over.

There is no rule I can find anywhere in the agreement, or in the AHL's rules about players having to play a regular season game to be playoff eligible. I could be wrong, and ultimately the point is probably moot as Mantha's season will likely last longer than the Griffins, but I believe he is eligible to play should they lose game 7.