• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 5 - Red Wings at Bruins - 3:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Looking forward to a good game 5. Good luck Wings. Praying to see Datsyuk blow my mind with that impossible magic he works with that stick.. but hopefully not enough to get the win.

P.S.- love the photoshop thread. Had me laughing my a** off for 20 minutes.

I hate Legwand on the 4th line. He is simply not involved in the game playing there. Sheahan should move down a line to center Glennie & Miller. With Nyquist, Legwand was dynamite. Now he is lost in the line shuffle.

Anyways, I really think the team is coming out with a W today. Veteran Zetterberg is surely thinking, I didn't come back early to have my season end after 2 games. I really hope these guys are not already exhausted from making the playoffs in the last weeks - as I see it, last year was alot bigger push to get in and we almost handled the Hawks in Round 2. No excuses for not getting to the net. No excuses at all. I don't care about Boston's size. There has to be guys fighting through their size, and the calls [hopefully] will come.

Losing to the Bruins isn't the end of the world, as they are the best or close to the best team in all of hockey. But losing 4 straight with no effort inside the Bruins zone is pathetic and I hope the players feel that way. Boston is beatable. Win today and we come home Monday with nothing to lose. Boston doesn't want to lose in front of their home fans today and they don't want another Joe Louis game. So let's get out there, have some fun and run them out of their own building. Everyone had written us off before Christmas. I believe this team has alot more left. I hope.

Edited by motorcitykid

I'm here begrudgingly. I feel like this is Deathwatch. I hate this time of year. A win today would be great, but I feel like it's only delaying the inevitable. I just don't see how we take three in a row from the Bs. Would be nice to grind them down a bit for the next round, though, since I want them to metaphorically die in a fire.

I'll make myself and my negativity scarce. LGW.

YES!! Too bad Babs waited until now to take Kindl out. I would have made that switch back in the regular season!

Agreed.

Now that he's lost his starting job to a kid who's never been in a playoff game, maybe his time on the Wings is finally up.

Though I just realized he's signed for 3 more years. Another of Holland's bad contracts considering Kindl had done little to warrant a 4 year deal.

so maybe trade or buyout??

Agreed.

Now that he's lost his starting job to a kid who's never been in a playoff game, maybe his time on the Wings is finally up.

Though I just realized he's signed for 3 more years. Another of Holland's bad contracts considering Kindl had done little to warrant a 4 year deal.

so maybe trade or buyout??

package him and Franzen up and trade for a player that can actually make an impact on the Red Wings.