• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 5 - Red Wings at Bruins - 3:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Helm is being put in a position to fail by Babs, why won't he move Legwand up?? Helm can't make plays or score, he needs to play a physical crash and bang style. Much better fit with Miller and Glendening. Babs is losing this series just as much as anyone else.

So this team is not as close to contender status as I thought. They need a top 6 winger. 2 bottom six upgrades. A top D man and a middle pairing dman. And either better team defense or just an out right better goalie.

The Wings aren't losing the game and series because of the officiating.

I know.....but the officiating is making life easier for a superior opponent. Basically, when your team sucks balls on special teams, you don't need the refs being totally inconsistent in favour of the other team. When you are worse 5 on 5 (just), much worse on special teams, AND the refs are ass-******* you with their inconsistency 2 or 3 times a game, that faint whiff of hope gets blown away quicker.

Bruins are better. But if the refs do their job, this series is 2-2 right now.

Helm is being put in a position to fail by Babs, why won't he move Legwand up?? Helm can't make plays or score, he needs to play a physical crash and bang style. Much better fit with Miller and Glendening. Babs is losing this series just as much as anyone else.

His coaching has been poor, but everyone says we shouldn't think about firing him, because Holland is entirely to blame and Babcock is wanted by every team in the league. I'm not a big fan of immunity for people in power.

I know.....but the officiating is making life easier for a superior opponent. Basically, when your team sucks balls on special teams, you don't need the refs being totally inconsistent in favour of the other team. When you are worse 5 on 5 (just), much worse on special teams, AND the refs are ass-******* you with their inconsistency 2 or 3 times a game, that faint whiff of hope gets blown away quicker.

Bruins are better. But if the refs do their job, this series is 2-2 right now.

stop this stupid excuse please we aren't french fries let them use this excuse. The Bruins are outplaying the Wings plain and simple and the refs for the most part have done a good job. Playoff hockey is physical and hardnosed the refs are trying harder not to interfere with the game simple as that.

Edited by frankgrimes