• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 5 - Red Wings at Bruins - 3:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

If you say that Kenny is largely clueless, why do you want him back?

Yeah, probably should've phrased that differently.

I think he's very set in his ways and he struggles a bit with objectivity. But, on the whole, I think he takes care of business. I'd be much more critical if he hadn't owned up to his mistakes recently and if the kids were still getting the short end of the stick. I think things have turned for the better this season. He had to adjust when the cap was instituted, he had to adjust when we lost Yzerman and Shanahan et al., and he has to adjust now. And I believe he's going to do that, and we'll come out of these lean years with a really, really good team.

Haha, their break feature about grinder is not about the Wings line, but the Bruins. Despite good shifts by the Wings.

Anyone else notice that when Nyquist shoots he shoots really, really soft this series?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe this is his master plan to shaft Holland for keeping him in the minors to start the year!

Yeah, probably should've phrased that differently.

I think he's very set in his ways and he struggles a bit with objectivity. But, on the whole, I think he takes care of business. I'd be much more critical if he hadn't owned up to his mistakes recently and if the kids were still getting the short end of the stick. I think things have turned for the better this season. He had to adjust when the cap was instituted, he had to adjust when we lost Yzerman and Shanahan et al., and he has to adjust now. And I believe he's going to do that, and we'll come out of these lean years with a really, really good team.

He ruined the youth movement, though, by signing Cleary in the offseason. It's like Holland has some kind of sickness he just can't resist to do something like that. Like an itch that needed to be scratched.

The problem is, our hardest working players who make stuff happen have zero finish.What about putting Miller with Datsyuk and Zetterberg? Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Chara will just barehand strangle him and the announcers will call it a great hockey play.

I've heard these things before here on LGW, but have never heard Babcock saying these things in a press conference. Would be interesting to know who that player was Holland didn't sign.

It was a defenseman. I think it was 2011 when the "pissed" comment was made.