• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 5 - Red Wings at Bruins - 3:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

If Franzen would actually skate he wouldnt have to grab someones shoulder. Grabbing a players shoulder like that in plain view is a penalty 100% of the time regardless of if there was a dive.

He shouldn't even be flirting with it. Just keep your hands to yourself, ride the momentum we've built up for ourselves.

But no. The one time we need him to "just be," he decides to go and do something.

F*** him.

That is justf****** brutal officiating. Eddie defending it of course lol. So ridiculous. Not that the officiating is even needed for the Bruins to win this game.

Eddie will defend anything if it goes against the wings. NBC just can't say one good thing about the Wings. I'm tired of this one-sided bulls***.

Whole series of events started because Franzen is s***. From PP for to PP against and goal against all because of his stupidity.

Watch the previous 2 power plays. Franzen having much much worse done to him, and despite his reputation doesn't dive. As ever the NHL officials are incapable of calling all players and situations with the same pair of eyes. Like the old days of Homer being pinged for goalie interference when Pronger was crosschecking in the face into the goalie. Smith & Franzen's penalties were pointless and stupid, but FAR WORSE has been happening in every game at the other end. Call it all or let it go, but make up your ******* minds.

I understand, but if that's call then so should Bergeron on datsyuk... And after letting everything go all game. All of a sudden we call every tic tac thing??? It's a joke.

As far as the Franzen call, that is the definition of a dive....!! That's why it's a penalty. Call it!

I think they would have but they probably thought it was getting out of control then decided that was it - unfortunately for us they decided to put the whistle away when we were already down 2 men.

Now the refs want to call penalties in this series? After four games of letting the Bruins get away with everything. This league is a joke and the inconsistency of the officiating continues to get worse. Refs dictate games and series far too often. Call a dive on the Bruins for once or Bergeron for interference if you are suddenly intent on penalties playing a role.

The call on Franzen was weak and then Iginla dives right as the Wings were starting to get some momentum. I guess the NHL is fine with refs influencing the outcome.

I hear dives get called sometimes but of the hundreds of games I've watched the past few years I don't recall ever seeing one called. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I think suspensions should be handed out for dives. That way even if a player gets away with it on the ice when the refs don't catch it they will still pay for it later.

Eddie will defend anything if it goes against the wings. NBC just can't say one good thing about the Wings. I'm tired of this one-sided bulls***.

His speech is a waste of air. Same with Pierre. Both add nothing of merit.

What's awesome is all of us fans go off on the refs during games, knowing they are obviously a problem in the nhl, but then after games u are called names if u bring up the refs being a problem in the nhl.

"they have a tough job"...

One of the biggest "yes men" in the business, which is why he worked for the Pens.