• Please log in to reply
1032 replies to this topic

#561 GoalieManPat

GoalieManPat

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

Its sad to see everyone blaming the refs every game. Loser complain about officiating. Winners play through it.

#562 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Clearly the league wants the Bruins to win, refs wanna call s***. Give them a reason to, start running guys and hitting them in the nuts. f*** it.
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#563 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,658 posts

Like an incredible amount of injuries?

Oh I forgot.  I can't wait until our 5 year injury bug is over so we can then concentrate on winning when healthy.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#564 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Devastating goal
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#565 lomekian

lomekian

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 457 posts

Eddie will defend anything if it goes against the wings. NBC just can't say one good thing about the Wings. I'm tired of this one-sided bulls***.

His speech is a waste of air. Same with Pierre. Both add nothing of merit.

#566 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

If Bettman would get his head out of Crosby's pants, he'd realize the officiating is in need of an overhaul.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#567 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

Also: amazing how much it helps when your defensemen can bomb it from the point.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#568 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts

Welp. We played good for 5 minutes. Out of 40(soon to be 60) that isn't so bad.

Edited by kylee, 26 April 2014 - 04:02 PM.

#569 Tr!PoD#19

Tr!PoD#19

Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

Its sad to see everyone blaming the refs every game. Loser complain about officiating. Winners play through it.

Yep.

#570 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,692 posts

I'm sorry, but if I'm the refs I don't do Boston any favours when they are up 3-1 in the series (just call it fair). Seems like they try their best to tilt the ice regardless. 

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#571 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

What the hell was that call nothing, then in a 2 min period call everything. Then watch in the third nothing will be called.

#572 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

I hear dives get called sometimes but of the hundreds of games I've watched the past few years I don't recall ever seeing one called.Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

There was like 3 called in one of the flyers rangers game...

#573 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

What's awesome is all of us fans go off on the refs during games, knowing they are obviously a problem in the nhl, but then after games u are called names if u bring up the refs being a problem in the nhl.

"they have a tough job"...
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#574 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Eddie will defend anything if it goes against the wings. NBC just can't say one good thing about the Wings. I'm tired of this one-sided bulls***.

One of the biggest "yes men" in the business, which is why he worked for the Pens.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#575 Phil Lesh

Phil Lesh

Silver apples in the sun.

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

I guess Betteman can't resist a Bruins/Habs series in the next round. Doing everything they can to make it happen.

I lol'd when I saw an article from Boston today already whining about how much the Habs flop and dive. Then we get this s***show today. What a joke.

Edited by Phil Lesh, 26 April 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#576 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Franzen is lazy and he sucks.
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#577 gowings00

gowings00

No Talent Goon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

The Franzen of the 2008 playoffs is long gone and to think we chose him over Hossa. I wonder who is to blame for that one? Could it be the same guy who gave up #1 pick for Quincey? Or the guy who really wanted Tootoo? Or the guy that picked up Weiss? Or the guy that said we like Kindl and Lashoff? Anybody seeing a pattern?

#578 GoalieManPat

GoalieManPat

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

Watch the previous 2 power plays. Franzen having much much worse done to him, and despite his reputation doesn't dive. As ever the NHL officials are incapable of calling all players and situations with the same pair of eyes. Like the old days of Homer being pinged for goalie interference when Pronger was crosschecking in the face into the goalie. Smith & Franzen's penalties were pointless and stupid, but FAR WORSE has been happening in every game at the other end. Call it all or let it go, but make up yourf****** minds. 

You can cross check all you want in this days NHL but the one thing you cannot do is put your glove on someone. Even just resting it on them draws a penalty. You have to know what will and wont get called in the NHL these days and Franzen just did something stupid. And if you think Franzen doesnt dive your delusional. For how strong of a guy hes supposed to be hes on the ice quite a damn  bit after contact.

#579 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Oh please, if the refs suck they should be called on it. Just like Franzen and Howard get called out when they suck.

#580 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

We are brutal this whole series and Boston is just amazing. Pretty surprised to see our team almost with full team lose I didn't think anyone can beat this team with the guys we have upfront. Z,Dats and Alfie not 100% obviously was needed to beat Boston though.