• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECSF : (4) Montreal Canadiens vs. (1) Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

I would love to have a player like subban. He pretty much put the team on his back.

Edit: of course, none of it matters without price playing out of his mind. Maybe, putting the team on his back Is a little strong, but I stand by it. H

Edited by The Greek

Where are those people on here that say "PK Subban is overrated" "I don't want him on our team, his attitude is s***." I'm starting to think that we need some guys with "bad attitudes" on this team. It's tough to win in this league without heavy hitters and guys that want to knock the other guys heads off. On another note, there were racist remarks on Twitter from Boston fans about PK Subban. I'm starting to really, really hate that Boston fan base. Their sports fans are really arrogant with the success of all their teams lately. They're annoying. Anyway, good game, Habs look pretty good.

Where are those people on here that say "PK Subban is overrated" "I don't want him on our team, his attitude is s***." I'm starting to think that we need some guys with "bad attitudes" on this team. It's tough to win in this league without heavy hitters and guys that want to knock the other guys heads off. On another note, there were racist remarks on Twitter from Boston fans about PK Subban. I'm starting to really, really hate that Boston fan base. Their sports fans are really arrogant with the success of all their teams lately. They're annoying. Anyway, good game, Habs look pretty good.

For every game like this he has, he'll have another where he costs his team the game

Somebody on twitter

A.) tied a noose

B.) took a picture of it

C.) tweeted it...

D.) with the words "something for Subban"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? People are *proud* of the fact that they are racist trash? Like, this a THING?

There are a LOT of reasons to hate the Habs, and there are a LOT of things to chirp them for.

The fact that Subban's race seems to be the rallying issue for a garbage person crowd of Bruins fans is beyond disgusting. I would be absolutely mortified if Wings fans ever acted that way.

And the fact that Malcolm Subban has to sit there and watch his team's fan base behave this way not only toward another black man, but toward his *brother* makes me want to cry.

Oh, yeah--how about this gem? Someone on tumblr could not see the difference between throwing trash at Subban and throwing an octopus at Rask.

Sometimes, I just really want to be done with the human race.

the difference between us and Monthreal is that they have Price who can actually steal them games. That is it. It was all Bruins tonight just like in our series.

Haven't changed my mind about him, Eller, Kadri and Yakupov and never will. NBA, soccer attitudes don't fly in hockey most players get it others for whatever reason don't.

This game was basically the Wings Bruins game #1 just with more scoring, only difference like RUS mentioned was Price playing out of his mind he won't keep that up.

btw. if people think the Bruins fans are arrogant, Blackhawks boards are already talking about the SCF that's just a whole other level of being cocky. God, I hope the Kings sweep them.

Edited by frankgrimes

Somebody on twitter

A.) tied a noose

B.) took a picture of it

C.) tweeted it...

D.) with the words "something for Subban"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? People are *proud* of the fact that they are racist trash? Like, this a THING?

There are a LOT of reasons to hate the Habs, and there are a LOT of things to chirp them for.

The fact that Subban's race seems to be the rallying issue for a garbage person crowd of Bruins fans is beyond disgusting. I would be absolutely mortified if Wings fans ever acted that way.

And the fact that Malcolm Subban has to sit there and watch his team's fan base behave this way not only toward another black man, but toward his *brother* makes me want to cry.

Oh, yeah--how about this gem? Someone on tumblr could not see the difference between throwing trash at Subban and throwing an octopus at Rask.

Sometimes, I just really want to be done with the human race.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from anyone in any situation.

Fans of a franchise that broke ground, way back when, with Willie O'Ree should have more respect.

I don't like subban I think he is selfish and temperamental. That being said I hope he scores 20 goals in this series so the Bruins fans that have reverted back to the 20's can shove some if the garbage they've been throwing up their own asses

Watched this one, it became obvious in the second period that Price was going to steal the game for them. At times during the game, the Bruins were peppering him with shots, and he just kept swatting them away.

I love the playoffs

The fact that Price played out of his mind and the Bruins still got three while Rask's performance was mostly ordinary, does not bode well forMontreal unless they improve in front of Price.

That being said, the Bruins, the Boston media, and their select few rotten-apple fans need to go away now before they ruin hockey for everyone.

Habs in 4!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by rick zombo

The fact that Price played out of his mind and the Bruins still got three while Rask's performance was mostly ordinary, does not bode well forMontreal unless they improve in front of Price.

That being said, the Bruins, the Boston media, and their select few rotten-apple fans need to go away now before they ruin hockey for everyone.

Habs in 4!!!!!!!!!!1

It certainly looked like rust. Two of the Boston goals, if I recall correctly, were screened by the Habs themselves. Was a double OT game enough to knock it off? We'll see...

I kind of knew it was Montreal's night when Price was in the crease and was beaten 5-hole, and the puck went wide. For the puck to go on edge and curl that sharply -- it might take 200 tries to recreate it successfully.

sometimes it's your night. Habs will have to step it up if they want it to be their night 3 more times.