• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECSF : (4) Montreal Canadiens vs. (1) Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

Yeah I'm sure that's what was going through his mind. That's what happens when you act like a magnanimous prick and then lose and look like a jackass doing it. You are at a total loss for any kind of response. Eat it lucic

Couldn't grab the video from this article, but if you watch, he's got something to say to several players... Weisse and Emelin specifically. ...and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but those don't look like hearty good-natured handshakes to me that he's handing out.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/14/weise-lucic-was-disrespectful-during-post-series-handshake/

http://i.imgur.com/rTGY9J1.jpg

Edited by e_prime

According to reports Milan Lucic of the Boston Bruins allegedly called Dale Weise a "baby" after their playoffs series concluded tonight; this coming after Lucic allegely called Montreal defenseman Alexei Emelin a "chicken" after a regular season altercation. In response to these reports Lucic issued the following statement: "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you".

What an intellectual cripple.

I wish we had a team that could partake in a series like this

I’d rather get back the team from 08 that swept the Avs with Franzen’s 9 goals and Z’s helicopter goal. The one that had TPH and Rafalski on it.

Just, you know, since we’re wishing for things.

Id rather get back the team from 08 that swept the Avs with Franzens 9 goals and Zs helicopter goal. The one that had TPH and Rafalski on it.

Just, you know, since were wishing for things.

Fair enough I'd prefer the bruins team that won the cup than that team but hey we both want a better team next season here's to being proactive for it

Lucic showed tonight what a piece of s*** dirtbag he is. Chris Pronger, as dirty as he was, always respected the handshake line. Even that dirty coward Claude Lemieux after he smashed Drapes face shook hands and didn't start a riot, or cause a riot. Lucic, is a big hunchback, no respect, spotpicking piece of garbage. I had some respect for him and the Bruins, but it's completely gone. I'm pretty young, but you do not disrespect the handshake line.

Guest Playmaker

Wait a minute, thought Boston was the perfect team, had toughness, an elite goalie, "heart" and character, the perfect GM,and they're going home ? Just goes to show you just never know and even the perfect teams don't always win.

Wait a minute, thought Boston was the perfect team, had toughness, an elite goalie, "heart" and character, the perfect GM,and they're going home ? Just goes to show you just never know and even the perfect teams don't always win.

They were only perfect in the wake of beating the Wings. After the dust settled a bit it was apparent that they were old...and slow. Perhaps having a bunch of meatheads doesn't really add much in a game like hockey when they can't skate or score.

If you watch the Bruins' post game comments they all have the same mindset. They keep repeating over and over "We have such a good team", "we're so good", blah, blah, blah. Iginla, Lucic, Boychuk, all spoke in those terms. It's like they can't believe that they actually have to PROVE how good they are in the playoffs rather than just being handed the Cup based on their regular season record.

God the media is awful what do you want Lucic to say after asking him the same damn question 100 times ? Personally I would have told them we lost, it sucks and see you guys next year. Standing there over 120 seconds and repeating the same reply over and over again is not worth it.

I can understand his frustrations it always sucks when the better loses against a bunch of *******, divers and arrogant SOBs guess it's go Rangers Ducks/Kings now.