• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECSF : (4) Montreal Canadiens vs. (1) Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

The Bruins will win easily, I believe. Montreal is the same mold as the Red Wings except slightly more skilled. I don't see any team in the East being able to beat the Bruins four times with their size and physicality.

I don't think the bruins will win easily. Montreal is a much better team than the wings. The wings scored 6 goals in 5 games. It would not surprise me to see montreal score that in 2 or 3 games.

The Bruins will win easily, I believe. Montreal is the same mold as the Red Wings except slightly more skilled. I don't see any team in the East being able to beat the Bruins four times with their size and physicality.

They might be similar to the Wings but the Habs have Carey Price. He will give them a chance. Go Habs!

I don't see any team beating the Bruins. They would have to seriously slack off to not win the Cup this year. The East is so weak this year. Maybe a Western team could beat them but I doubt it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Montreal always tries to act tough against teams like Boston, Toronto and Ottawa, and always end up paying in the process.

The Habs need to stay away from physical stuff and just play their game. However, I don't think they will. I think they'll try to fight back and get owned in the process.

Me either, but the west team will beat boston. If sj makes it, boston is going down.

The Habs throw everything on net, which the Wings didn't do. So far their skill and defensive style is tough for the Bruins. Carey Price is also playing fantastic.

Posts and Price are the only reason this game isn't a blow out.