• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECSF : (4) Montreal Canadiens vs. (1) Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

Subban just said he wouldn't comment on what lucic said in the handshake line. f*** lucic. Classless garbage. Disgusts me he has a ring and his name on that cup. Disrespects everyone else that played for and won it. Guys just don't realize they represent not just their team, their city and themselves, but the nhl and everyone who ever played the game. Total piece of s***.

Edited by plopster

Subban just said he wouldn't comment on what lucic said in the handshake line. f*** lucic. Classless garbage. Disgusts me he has a ring and his name on that cup. Disrespects everyone else that played for and won it. Guys just don't realize they represent not just their team, their city and themselves, but the nhl and everyone who ever played the game. Total piece of s***.

This is true but you shouldn't take it so seriously. He wouldn't be the first POS to get his name on the cup. Hell, he had plenty of company just in 2011.

If St. Louis would have done their damn job, I'd be on cloud 9 with the Hawks, Pens AND Bruins out. Out of all the teams left I wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers win the cup. I doubt that'll happen though, I just don't see anyone beating the Hawks honestly. Maybe LA or Anaheim can but Chicago is too good. Anyone but the Hawks, please.

If St. Louis would have done their damn job, I'd be on cloud 9 with the Hawks, Pens AND Bruins out. Out of all the teams left I wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers win the cup. I doubt that'll happen though, I just don't see anyone beating the Hawks honestly. Maybe LA or Anaheim can but Chicago is too good. Anyone but the Hawks, please.

St. Louis stumbled into the playoffs, I was surprised they made it to the second round.

I think either LA or Anaheim (depends on goaltender situation) can match Chicago very well.

Not sure if you saw, but the Canadiens just handled the bestest team in the history of bestest teams. To suggest that out of the remaining teams they're the least likely to beat Chicago sort of flies in the face of the fact that they just whooped a President's Trophy winner.

Styling and Profiling! (Then slaps on a figure four for good measure.)

That article only made me love Subban more. Comparing anyone to the Nature Boy usually does that for me!

Edited by kipwinger

This is true but you shouldn't take it so seriously. He wouldn't be the first POS to get his name on the cup. Hell, he had plenty of company just in 2011.

Not everyone can be a good sportsman. There are such things as sore losers.

"Fatso wouldn't even shake my hand."

That being said, he's a cheap-shot artiste who doesn't need to be.

I wish he weren't such a slimy PoS and would just "man up" in defeat the way he does on the ice when he's feelin' top o' the world.

EDIT: Just saw Lucic's post-game, "no comment" nonsense.

Can "give it" but can't "take it." What a friggin' baby he is.

Such a sore sore sore loser.

Edited by e_prime

Not sure if you saw, but the Canadiens just handled the bestest team in the history of bestest teams. To suggest that out of the remaining teams they're the least likely to beat Chicago sort of flies in the face of the face of the fact that they just whooped a President's Trophy winner.

That article only made me love Subban more. Comparing anyone to the Nature Boy usually does that for me!

I'm definitely not taking anything away from the Canadiens. It did go to game 7 so I wouldn't necessarily call it a "whooping." I actually believe Chicago is better than Boston. Presidents Trophy don't mean s*** to me honestly. Chicago was banged up towards the end of the season and didn't have Kane, which has probably been their best forward. I think Chicago has better forwards than Boston and their defense is more solid. The B's had a bunch of rookies on the blue line, Chicago doesn't. I mean it's all just my opinion and pure speculation so who knows. EVERYONE picked Boston to win the cup and look what happened.

Not sure if you saw, but the Canadiens just handled the bestest team in the history of bestest teams. To suggest that out of the remaining teams they're the least likely to beat Chicago sort of flies in the face of the fact that they just whooped a President's Trophy winner.

Thing is, the Habs always play the Bruins really tough these days. (For reasons I can't understand, Rask is pretty much incapable of beating them at TD Garden.) And, as good as the Bruins are, the Blackhawks are the class of the league, no question.

I think the Habs are better than the Rags and would be the tougher out for the Blackhawks, sure. Realistically, though? If one of the remaining teams can knock off the reigning champs, it's the Kings or Ducks.

I'm definitely not taking anything away from the Canadiens. It did go to game 7 so I wouldn't necessarily call it a "whooping." I actually believe Chicago is better than Boston. Presidents Trophy don't mean s*** to me honestly. Chicago was banged up towards the end of the season and didn't have Kane, which has probably been their best forward. I think Chicago has better forwards than Boston and their defense is more solid. The B's had a bunch of rookies on the blue line, Chicago doesn't. I mean it's all just my opinion and pure speculation so who knows. EVERYONE picked Boston to win the cup and look what happened.

Chicago may or may not be better than Boston, but that's not the problem I have with you post. You made it seem like the teams MOST likely to beat Chicago were NY, Anaheim, LA, and then Montreal. As if Montreal were the fourth best of those teams. Considering Montreal just beat a better team than any of the rest of them have played, I'd have the say the Habs are the best of the rest after Chicago.

Edited by kipwinger

They just showed that retards post game interview. He doesn't know how to use words that aren't profane obviously. Clearly the guy is a goon and a bone head. Crossing my fingers for a season ending injury next year.

They just showed that retards post game interview. He doesn't know how to use words that aren't profane obviously. Clearly the guy is a goon and a bone head. Crossing my fingers for a season ending injury next year.

Who?

They asked him about the handshake line and the water thing and he stumbled and mumbled like any other halfwit would and wouldn't comment and looked like he was really confused how to talk. Giant ******

They asked him about the handshake line and the water thing and he stumbled and mumbled like any other halfwit would and wouldn't comment and looked like he was really confused how to talk. Giant ******

Did he flex his muscles and challenge the sportscaster to a fight? That's what he usually does when things don't go his way.

Recap goes something like this:

Reporter: "Weisse says you had something to say to him in the handshake line..."

"That stays on the ice, if he wants to be a baby and make it public that's his business...."

Reporter: "The Canadiens have said that there has been some lack of respect..."

"Lack of respect? What? A goal celebration?" "I don't know what to say about that." "I don't have any comment about that."

*befuddled*

"I don't have anything to say about that."

---

So, he has plenty to say in the handshake line... the freaking handshake line!!! ...to a player that tossed everything that he had to say/give right back in his face, but has nothing to say afterwords. Loves to dish it out, but can't take it.

Edited by e_prime