304 replies to this topic

#221 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:17 PM

DID I MENTION THE BROONZ CAN SUCK IT?

The boners swung around from certain LGW-Users ? I'm sure they are not that needy. :P 

BTW : 

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger  

Dale Weise accuses Lucic of being classless and disrespectful with his comments in the handshake. Won't say what was said.

Wouldn't be suprised if it's true.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#222 CaliforniaWingsFan

CaliforniaWingsFan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

This is why holland doesn't like bringing his guys up too early. But he drafts these young guys that are small and either can't or aren't conditioning to get to beast mode like subban. That kid is 24 and he's stout and energetic. Don't see much of that from any of the wings guys. They need to do something about their conditioning. It's not just about speed. It's about agility and speed. Like the lineman for Alabama. big strong AND fast.

The Canadiens were actually hitting them back hard and getting their fans into it which is something that the Wings just can't do. It's hard watching Tatar and Nyquist get completely destroyed and avoid hits the way they were in the Bruins series. I don't think that the Wings need to become the Bruins, but I think they definitely need some bigger guys in the lineup. Also, the s***ty NBC announcers kept harping on the "character" guys on the Canadiens, but I think the Wings need guys like that too. I like Glendo, but someone playing that role needs to be hitting and creating energy with every shift and scoring occasionally. Weise for the Candiens is a prime example of a bottom six grinder that the Wings need.

#223 plopster

plopster

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:21 PM

Does that surprise anyone considering he had no qualms putting his stick to another mans jewels? No respect for that garbage. I hope he gets knocked out with a concussion next year.
mccarty3

#224 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:23 PM

UnfathomableSadness.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SUCK IT BRUINS!!!!

#225 plopster

plopster

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

UnfathomableSadness.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SUCK IT BRUINS!!!!

Hahahaha. That's awesome.
mccarty3

#226 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,282 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Flying Frencemen when bear hunting and filled their tags
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#227 plopster

plopster

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:30 PM

Subban just said he wouldn't comment on what lucic said in the handshake line. f*** lucic. Classless garbage. Disgusts me he has a ring and his name on that cup. Disrespects everyone else that played for and won it. Guys just don't realize they represent not just their team, their city and themselves, but the nhl and everyone who ever played the game. Total piece of s***.

Edited by plopster, 14 May 2014 - 09:30 PM.

mccarty3

#228 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

Subban just said he wouldn't comment on what lucic said in the handshake line. f*** lucic. Classless garbage. Disgusts me he has a ring and his name on that cup. Disrespects everyone else that played for and won it. Guys just don't realize they represent not just their team, their city and themselves, but the nhl and everyone who ever played the game. Total piece of s***.

This is true but you shouldn't take it so seriously. He wouldn't be the first POS to get his name on the cup. Hell, he had plenty of company just in 2011.

#229 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

This makes me so happy. First the Pens fall, and now the "mighty" Bruins. 

HAHAHA YES!!!!

#230 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:37 PM

All hail P.K. Subban, the NHL's modern-day Ric Flair [The Hockey News]

(Written yesterday, FTR.)

Don't Toews me, bro!

#231 ami

ami

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:42 PM

Very nice done!

No Cup for this piece of s*** iginla!

#232 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

All hail P.K. Subban, the NHL's modern-day Ric Flair [The Hockey News]

(Written yesterday, FTR.)

Wooooooooooooo! (Knife Edge Chop).

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#233 SimonSin

SimonSin

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

If St. Louis would have done their damn job, I'd be on cloud 9 with the Hawks, Pens AND Bruins out. Out of all the teams left I wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers win the cup. I doubt that'll happen though, I just don't see anyone beating the Hawks honestly. Maybe LA or Anaheim can but Chicago is too good. Anyone but the Hawks, please.

#234 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

If St. Louis would have done their damn job, I'd be on cloud 9 with the Hawks, Pens AND Bruins out. Out of all the teams left I wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers win the cup. I doubt that'll happen though, I just don't see anyone beating the Hawks honestly. Maybe LA or Anaheim can but Chicago is too good. Anyone but the Hawks, please.

St. Louis stumbled into the playoffs, I was surprised they made it to the second round. 

I think either LA or Anaheim (depends on goaltender situation) can match Chicago very well. 

#235 e_prime

e_prime

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:58 PM

Wooooooooooooo! (Knife Edge Chop).

Styling and Profiling!  (Then slaps on a figure four for good measure.)

(AtomicPunk @ February 4, 2010 - 12:16AM)

Imma let you finish, and your cap numbers are all good and all that, but imma let Kenny figure it out. Kenny's cap numbers were the best cap numbers this year.

#236 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,797 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

Not sure if you saw, but the Canadiens just handled the bestest team in the history of bestest teams.  To suggest that out of the remaining teams they're the least likely to beat Chicago sort of flies in the face of the fact that they just whooped a President's Trophy winner. 

Styling and Profiling!  (Then slaps on a figure four for good measure.)

That article only made me love Subban more.  Comparing anyone to the Nature Boy usually does that for me!

Edited by kipwinger, 14 May 2014 - 10:02 PM.

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#237 e_prime

e_prime

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

This is true but you shouldn't take it so seriously. He wouldn't be the first POS to get his name on the cup. Hell, he had plenty of company just in 2011.

Not everyone can be a good sportsman.  There are such things as sore losers.

"Fatso wouldn't even shake my hand."

That being said, he's a cheap-shot artiste who doesn't need to be.

I wish he weren't such a slimy PoS and would just "man up" in defeat the way he does on the ice when he's feelin' top o' the world.

EDIT: Just saw Lucic's post-game, "no comment" nonsense. 

Can "give it" but can't "take it." What a friggin' baby he is. 

Such a sore sore sore loser.

Edited by e_prime, 14 May 2014 - 10:37 PM.

(AtomicPunk @ February 4, 2010 - 12:16AM)

Imma let you finish, and your cap numbers are all good and all that, but imma let Kenny figure it out. Kenny's cap numbers were the best cap numbers this year.

#238 SimonSin

SimonSin

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:04 PM

Not sure if you saw, but the Canadiens just handled the bestest team in the history of bestest teams.  To suggest that out of the remaining teams they're the least likely to beat Chicago sort of flies in the face of the face of the fact that they just whooped a President's Trophy winner. 

That article only made me love Subban more.  Comparing anyone to the Nature Boy usually does that for me!

I'm definitely not taking anything away from the Canadiens. It did go to game 7 so I wouldn't necessarily call it a "whooping." I actually believe Chicago is better than Boston. Presidents Trophy don't mean s*** to me honestly. Chicago was banged up towards the end of the season and didn't have Kane, which has probably been their best forward. I think Chicago has better forwards than Boston and their defense is more solid. The B's had a bunch of rookies on the blue line, Chicago doesn't. I mean it's all just my opinion and pure speculation so who knows. EVERYONE picked Boston to win the cup and look what happened.

#239 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

Me either, but the west team will beat boston. If sj makes it, boston is going down.

And Boston fans are now pissed because they're saying whoever comes out of the East will coast to the Cup.  :lol:

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#240 SimonSin

SimonSin

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

Oh and I thought I'd share this with you guys. Pretty cool stat that probably a lot of us don't know.

Numbers Never Lie @ESPN_Numbers 59m

Canadiens just won their 14th Game 7, which ties Red Wings for MOST in NHL history.