304 replies to this topic

#261 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,950 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

I wish we had a team that could partake in a series like this

I’d rather get back the team from 08 that swept the Avs with Franzen’s 9 goals and Z’s helicopter goal. The one that had TPH and Rafalski on it. 

Just, you know, since we’re wishing for things. 

• Nev likes this
"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#262 atodaso

atodaso

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:32 AM

bruin.png

#263 cnot19

cnot19

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:44 AM

Id rather get back the team from 08 that swept the Avs with Franzens 9 goals and Zs helicopter goal. The one that had TPH and Rafalski on it. 

Just, you know, since were wishing for things. 

Fair enough I'd prefer the bruins team that won the cup than that team but hey we both want a better team next season here's to being proactive for it
Get me a real fourth line Kenny!

#264 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,040 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:23 AM

Lucic showed tonight what a piece of s*** dirtbag he is. Chris Pronger, as dirty as he was, always respected the handshake line. Even that dirty coward Claude Lemieux after he smashed Drapes face shook hands and didn't start a riot, or cause a riot. Lucic, is a big hunchback, no respect, spotpicking piece of garbage. I had some respect for him and the Bruins, but it's completely gone. I'm pretty young, but you do not disrespect the handshake line.

#NOMOREKINDL

#265 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

Handshakes suck anyways these two teams hate each other, personally I would have just gone into the locker room and be done with it.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#266 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,060 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

Handshakes suck anyways these two teams hate each other, personally I would have just gone into the locker room and be done with it.

Handshakes don't suck. Lucic sucks.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#267 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Lucic...What a jerk.

'Evolution' created by Offsides

#268 Hairy Lime

Hairy Lime

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

Lucic...What a jerk.

I agree. Wish he played for Detroit. 

#269 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,612 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

The key word is "disrespect". 

I am "Pharrell happy" today.

9839938.jpg

Edited by cusimano_brothers, 15 May 2014 - 07:13 AM.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#270 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

Wait a minute, thought Boston was the perfect team, had toughness, an elite goalie, "heart" and character, the perfect GM,and they're going home ?  Just goes to show you just never know and even the perfect teams don't always win.

#271 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:09 AM

HAHAHAHAHA 

#272 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

Wait a minute, thought Boston was the perfect team, had toughness, an elite goalie, "heart" and character, the perfect GM,and they're going home ?  Just goes to show you just never know and even the perfect teams don't always win.

They were only perfect in the wake of beating the Wings.  After the dust settled a bit it was apparent that they were old...and slow.  Perhaps having a bunch of meatheads doesn't really add much in a game like hockey when they can't skate or score. 

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#273 Wings_Toledo

Wings_Toledo

Seeing Red

• PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

Lucic and the way the rest of his team acted are why the Bruins are going home early. The Canadiens stuck to their system instead of diving and trying to act tough.

#274 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

It just dawned on me after watching the Lucic interview who's kid he is:

17-biff-tannen.jpg

#275 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

It just dawned on me after watching the Lucic interview who's kid he is:

17-biff-tannen.jpg

Spot on.

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

#276 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:26 AM

If you watch the Bruins' post game comments they all have the same mindset.  They keep repeating over and over "We have such a good team", "we're so good", blah, blah, blah.  Iginla, Lucic, Boychuk, all spoke in those terms.  It's like they can't believe that they actually have to PROVE how good they are in the playoffs rather than just being handed the Cup based on their regular season record. 

#277 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

God the media is awful what do you want Lucic to say after asking him the same damn question 100 times ? Personally I would have told them we lost, it sucks and see you guys next year. Standing there over 120 seconds and repeating the same reply over and over again is not worth it.

I can understand his frustrations it always sucks when the better loses against a bunch of *******, divers and arrogant SOBs guess it's go Rangers Ducks/Kings now.

kftx.jpg

#278 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:40 AM

God the media is awful what do you want Lucic to say after asking him the same damn question 100 times ? Personally I would have told them we lost, it sucks and see you guys next year. Standing there over 120 seconds and repeating the same reply over and over again is not worth it.

I can understand his frustrations it always sucks when the better loses against a bunch of *******, divers and arrogant SOBs guess it's go Rangers Ducks/Kings now.

What's the trouble Frank, you seem perplexed today?  Also, what happened to you last night?  As much as you'd hyped the Bruins before Game 7, I thought for sure we'd hear your thoughts throughout the evening. 

#279 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

What's the trouble Frank, you seem perplexed today?  Also, what happened to you last night?  As much as you'd hyped the Bruins before Game 7, I thought for sure we'd hear your thoughts throughout the evening. 

Yeah I'm a bit pissed had a good amount of money on the Bruins because they looked just too good to be true so yeah.

Well I've watched the game till the second goal and knew Montreal would win by that point, so I've switched to the LA/Ducks game and enjoyed watching that.

kftx.jpg

#280 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

Good thing the right team won then