• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#301 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,936 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

What bums me out is that Subban - Lucic - Marchand were all available for Holland & Co on draft day.

You know I gave up drinking right? Please don't remind me *stares at the Jack Daniels Bottle*

Edited by Rivalred, 16 May 2014 - 08:59 PM.

D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#302 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

What bums me out is that Subban - Lucic - Marchand were all available for Holland & Co on draft day.

Well the scouting reports on Lucic where about him not being an NHL type skater *lol*

He is just like a tank they need a bit to get going but once they are in full force mode you can't stop them

True Legends never die

RIP Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe

May you lace them up in heaven forever!

#303 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,868 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

Why would you want marchand? Guy is a small weasel. Lucic and subban however would have been nice to get

#304 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 9,569 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:41 AM

Why would you want marchand? Guy is a small weasel. Lucic and subban however would have been nice to get

Yes - Marchand is a dirty little spot picking weasel...Yes - I'd love to have him on the Red Wings.

Guys like Maltby, Verbeek, and Ciccarelli  come to mind when I think of weasels that wore the Winged Wheel in previous years.

'Evolution' created by Offsides

#305 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,936 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:16 PM

Yes - Marchand is a dirty little spot picking weasel...Yes - I'd love to have him on the Red Wings.

Guys like Maltby, Verbeek, and Ciccarelli  come to mind when I think of weasels that wore the Winged Wheel in previous years.

Have to admit, we could use more weasel... Those boys are missed...
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1