• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Alextricity

Wings will buy out Tootoo, not Franzen.

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

They already have...

God you're a clown in the future were not talking about the past. Well I guess some are since it'll be awhile before the wings return to that.

Guest DeGraa55

so we have no one who can hit

and fight

Well smith and E will fight....just not good lol

Remember the power play is the enforcer!

Guest DeGraa55

Oh yeah that fearsome power play where our point men hopelessly try for clappers from the point with absolutely nobody who can tip it in and bang it in the defenders shins 9 times out of 10

Yes that one.... you remembered! ;)

Is calling someone a clown really necessary?

Yes when what someone says is funny. Am I not allowed to laugh at what I believe to be a joke? Or if they put zero thought into something...

If you find that insulting well...I just don't know what to say to that.

Edited by DeGraa55

Yes that one.... you remembered! ;)

Yes when what you say is funny. Am I not allowed to laugh at what I believe to be a joke?

If you find that insulting well...I just don't know what to say to that.

I don't find it insulting, I just think it will lead to you not being taken seriously in a debate when talking to people that way.

God you're a clown in the future were not talking about the past. Well I guess some are since it'll be awhile before the wings return to that.

I apologize, I didn't know that you could see the future, Hockey-damus. Please share more of your visions of the future of hockey! Does the NHL adopt rocket skates and cyborg goalie technology?!?!

Guest DeGraa55

I don't find it insulting, I just think it will lead to you not being taken seriously in a debate when talking to people that way.

I understand but it wasn't a debate. And clown is a pretty nice thing to say about most people lol.

Guest DeGraa55

I apologize, I didn't know that you could see the future, Hockey-damus. Please share more of your visions of the future of hockey! Does the NHL adopt rocket skates and cyborg goalie technology?!?!

Well I happen to be right more often then not when talkin about the wings.

Look back at the predictions before this season. I and maybe one or two others said the wings would finish where they did fighting for one of the last playoff spots and then doing nothing in the playoffs. Sorry for being right :(

Guest DeGraa55

And y'all got on me for calling someone a clown. LOL. Pathetic people these days.

good god can't people handle their disagreements via private messages ? :(

I think it's a wasted buyout simple as that, Tootoo's salary doesn't hurt that much so you could easily use a normal buyout on him. The Mule is what he is he will not get better and certainly not be playing out his full contract so this could backfire badly for us.

Haha, and people wonder why Babs doesn't want to sign an extension.

Obviously getting sick of this bush league bulls*** management.

Edited by ShanahanMan

And y'all got on me for calling someone a clown. LOL. Pathetic people these days.

Honest question: Is english your second language, or do you have some sort of learning disability? Because if so I would feel just terrible about the opinion that I've formed of you.

Haha, and people wonder why Babs doesn't want to sign an extension.

Obviously getting sick of this bush league bulls*** management.

If Babcock was sick of management he wouldn't have stuck around for a decade. He also wouldn't say he's willing to stick around on a year to year basis.

I think its also silly to think he's not PART of management. No decision is made on the roster without his input.

Tootoo was the only person even considered for a buyout. If he isn't bought out, then the 2nd compliance buyout isn't used at all.

If, hypothetically, Franzen did get bought out he would in all likelihood be one of, if not the best free agent forward in this years entire crop.

I honestly was and still hoping Franzen gets bought out. But after Holland's comments he will be here for awhile. In the mean time slide him down to the 3rd line and sign someone we can depend on to be a scoring threat every game.

Guest DeGraa55

Honest question: Is english your second language, or do you have some sort of learning disability? Because if so I would feel just terrible about the opinion that I've formed of you.

Someone who cares about how someone types on a message board? Something that most people access via a smartphone or iPhone...well those of use that can AFFORD one.

So may I ask what is wrong with you? Failing at life to the point of where you take message boards seriously?

If Babcock was sick of management he wouldn't have stuck around for a decade. He also wouldn't say he's willing to stick around on a year to year basis.

I think its also silly to think he's not PART of management. No decision is made on the roster without his input.

Tootoo was the only person even considered for a buyout. If he isn't bought out, then the 2nd compliance buyout isn't used at all.

If, hypothetically, Franzen did get bought out he would in all likelihood be one of, if not the best free agent forward in this years entire crop.

I see absolutely no problem with the bolded part, maybe he needs/wants a change of scenery and the Wings could use the money to bring in defensive and offensive stogap help. Win-win for both

I see absolutely no problem with the bolded part, maybe he needs/wants a change of scenery and the Wings could use the money to bring in defensive and offensive stogap help. Win-win for both

I am still trying to figure out who we could get for Franzen's cap number that would be just as good if not better. You know when Vanek signs with a team he is going to ask for $6 million a season at least.

If we are going to buy out Franzen, and put plugs into our team, I am sure that wouldn't go over well with the fanbase.

I don't get what people expect from Franzen. He's a 60 pt guy and has a $3.95 Million cap hit. He's one of the best bargains in the league! Watch him live, instead of on TV, and you'll appreciate what he brings to the team.

FYI, he's not going to throw his weight around, he's had a history of concussion problems.

I am still trying to figure out who we could get for Franzen's cap number that would be just as good if not better. You know when Vanek signs with a team he is going to ask for $6 million a season at least.

If we are going to buy out Franzen, and put plugs into our team, I am sure that wouldn't go over well with the fanbase.

Right, the Wings will have to pay someone else $6 Million or more for 60 pts