• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Tortorella To Be Fired

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

He best stay in GR like he said he was going to do. We need him there and to be around when Babs leaves.

Hopefully soon.

He needs to be cast away to NBCSN and replace Edzo. He can't coach but I sure would like to hear him call games as a color commentator.

Agreed. I think the guy needs a break away from actual nhl management. Commentator would fit him well.

His spot on the "panel" at TSN is already waiting for him. He just has to beat out Martin Biron in a thumb wrestling match.

Always liked him on the TSN panel. HE was good at that. Anything to get Biron off of it. Ugh..... Put Biron on RDS (french TSN) or something. I absolutely cannot deal with the way he talks. It isn't even just the accent. He also speaks english wrong.

His problem always has been that he puts himself and his antics before the team. If he could keep his mouth shut, he wouldn't be such a distraction to everyone in the organization.

I don't know why anyone would hire him. Just because he fluked to a Stanley Cup with Tampa in 2004? Look what he's done since then. I wouldn't risk signing this guy if I'm GM. He's too much of a distraction.

I think that the Wings should hire him to be the personal motivator for Franzen. Torts is utlra competitive and very demanding and is not afraid to call a player out to the media, unlike the Wings who are always polite regarding Franzen. Imagine if Franzen had to deal with Torts all year, might get his rear end in shape haha. Obviously I am kidding, but this would be quite funny.

The guy should take a break and work for the TSN panel his coaching style and fiery attitude just don't mesh well

Really playing your top line over 20 minutes every night and letting them do the shotblocks wrong hire from the start. I guess Trotz will be numero in on that list.

Edited by frankgrimes