• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF : (7) Minnesota vs. (5) Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

I can't pick which thread to rage in, there are so many options. Literally every match up did not go the way I wanted it to in the first round. I feel like I am personally being trolled by the NHL. Because it's all about me, and I know Gary stays up nights plotting ways to gaslight me.

I can't pick which thread to rage in, there are so many options. Literally every match up did not go the way I wanted it to in the first round. I feel like I am personally being trolled by the NHL. Because it's all about me, and I know Gary stays up nights plotting ways to gaslight me.

Yeah, this kinda blows. So much promise, and now Ovie's gone, and I missed him. Why is that machine beeping? Guy punches father in the face (?).

There's three teams left: Blackhawks, Kings, Bruins. Just as in Mortal Kombat the movie, "One of [these] three will decide the outcome of the tournament." Between these three, the Kings are the obvious good guys. But I think I'm going to pull for the Rangers, if only because my dad scheduled hernia surgery on the same day roots for 'em. I'd say it's about time Lundqvist carries a team to the Cup and wins the Conn Smythe.

But srsly, Chicago's gonna repeat.

Chicago is going back to the SCF. They will cruise past the Wild while the Kings/Ducks beat the hell out of each other in a long series.

I guess the good news is the Kings just pulled off something incredibly special against one of the better teams in the league, and they did it on the strength of fantastic goaltending, loads of goals (!), and excellent special teams (on top of all the other things they do so well). If there's one team that has what it takes to defeat the defending champs, it's Darryl Sutter's squad.

The Ducks are a really good team that would probably take the Bruins to seven, but I don't think they can hang with LA or Chicago in The Playoffs. They don't really have a Keith or a Doughty. They roll four solid lines, but Getzlaf and Perry are their team. Their goalie is a rookie who's looking to rebound from his first taste of postseason adversity, and the backup, well, he lost the starting job to said rookie (though, he did look really good in relief of said rookie in Game 6, so I'm interested to see how that whole thing plays out). Their one Cup was won on the backs of Neidermayer and Pronger, and they seem to be in denial about it.

I really think this is Boston's year. Chicago is good and all, but nothing I've seen indicates Boston isn't the best team in the playoffs.

The Hawks also played an injured Blues team with an average at best Miller, the won't have that luxury against the Kings.

Na this is tank to win the so called "Penguins model"

I meant that their team is so skilled (like ours used to be) and it really showed in the third period. Or, at least, Patrick Kane and Ben Smith really showed. Ridiculous top-shelf backhand snipe by Kane, then a ridiculous redirect pass from Smith to Kane.

It's awesome, and it sucks. The Wild were absolutely in that game, and they earned the tied score the right way - a garbage goal and a sweet setup, both born of great sustained pressure in the o-zone. But then you have a guy like Kane who can just pull a gorgeous goal out of his ass.