• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF : (7) Minnesota vs. (5) Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Cooke is dirty and has a long history. But oduya was spinning his body so his back was to Cooke trying to play the puck.

Now it's bad making a hit when the play is a little off the boards like that always IMO cause it's so easy for there to be possible injuries from their head hitting the boards. But Cooke had very little time to stop blfrom hitting oduya in the back cause he turned.

I think Kessel is still better, he just doesn't have much help.

The Hawks are again starting to worry me bit, now with Crawford playing better and better plus their top guys coming up big, Anaheim/LA better eliminate them.

Kessel is great I agree I just think Kane's better. Kane has a ways to go before he reaches his ceiling yet to. It's scary just how good he can be.

Agreed they are both really good players but it's hard to say if we have seen the best of Kane, Kessel already or not. I guess I'm just more impressed with Kessel because of how much less help he has compared to Kane. The good thing is, the Ducks/Kings are exactly built in a way to beat the Blackhawks. Especially the Kings can shutdown everyone and when Quick is on you can't beat him as seen yesterday :-)

Guest DeGraa55

Agreed they are both really good players but it's hard to say if we have seen the best of Kane, Kessel already or not. I guess I'm just more impressed with Kessel because of how much less help he has compared to Kane. The good thing is, the Ducks/Kings are exactly built in a way to beat the Blackhawks. Especially the Kings can shutdown everyone and when Quick is on you can't beat him as seen yesterday :-)

Idk about the ducks being able to beat then but the kings yes I agree will give them a good run.