Photo
- - - - -

scenario: if McLellan gets fired, bring him back as PP coach ?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: McLellan

Bring him back as PP coach ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

No he isn't coming back. Also the issues we have are not do to coaching, those are do to lack of talent. Coaches only work with what they are given.

BTW, how about that melt down by nemmi. You know one of those "great" goalies that is supposed to be better than Howard...... I could have sworn that half of this board believes that great goalies never have bad runs or playoffs.......

#22 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,040 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

If he doesn't land another NHL gig I'm all for it, but I think he gets another job. Probably Toronto.

#NOMOREKINDL

#23 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

I real question is, how well would Todd McLellan like working for Jeff Blashill?  Let's just combine the two threads right now.

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#24 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

Sharks want McClellan back

http://www.theprovin...html?id=9801752

#25 FireCaptain

FireCaptain

This space for rent.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

Definitely seems off the table now.

“I am very disappointed in the way our team finished the 2013-14 season. Gaining a 3-0 series advantage and being unable to advance is a major blow to our organization and fan base. Our teams have been consistently built to go deep into the playoffs and this goal won’t change.

“Doug Wilson and I have met over the past two weeks. He has shared his support of the coaching staff, as well as his recommended changes to our team’s roster, and he has my complete support moving forward.

“I want to thank our extremely loyal fans and partners for their continued support and to let them know that we are not satisfied with the status quo of the last several seasons.

“I am confident that with the proposed changes, Doug and his staff will build a team we can all be proud of.”

http://prohockeytalk...ns-job-is-safe/

Most nights, my posts are brought to you by Heineken and sarcasm.
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
We not score, is hard to win. - Pavel Datsyuk #13

#26 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

Definitely seems off the table now.

“I am very disappointed in the way our team finished the 2013-14 season. Gaining a 3-0 series advantage and being unable to advance is a major blow to our organization and fan base. Our teams have been consistently built to go deep into the playoffs and this goal won’t change.
“Doug Wilson and I have met over the past two weeks. He has shared his support of the coaching staff, as well as his recommended changes to our team’s roster, and he has my complete support moving forward.
“I want to thank our extremely loyal fans and partners for their continued support and to let them know that we are not satisfied with the status quo of the last several seasons.
“I am confident that with the proposed changes, Doug and his staff will build a team we can all be proud of.”

http://prohockeytalk...ns-job-is-safe/

So both will keep their job?

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..