Photo
- - - - -

Florida willing to trade first overall pick.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,086 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

I wonder, Does Buffalo have a shot at this? A first pairing of Brian Campbell and Christian Ehrhoff would be pretty sick.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#22 FireCaptain

FireCaptain

This space for rent.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

How are you trading a guy who doesn't have a current Red Wing contract?

trade tatar, sheahan and legwand.

zetterberg - datsyuk - draitsetl

Most nights, my posts are brought to you by Heineken and sarcasm.
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
We not score, is hard to win. - Pavel Datsyuk #13

#23 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

No.

#24 DickieDunn

DickieDunn

http://redwingsandotherthings.wordpress.com/

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

Callahan, Ferraro, Almquist, Nestrasil, McCollum, Miller, Tootoo, Glendening, Frk, Aubry, and Coetzee, plus the 15th pick for the #1 overall.  He gets a ready made checking line plus a bunch of young guys he might value more than the Wings do because everyone knows that the guys in other organizations are better than the guys on yours, and a change of scenery might turn these kids into studs.

Am I doing it right?

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!

#25 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,086 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:48 AM

Callahan, Ferraro, Almquist, Nestrasil, McCollum, Miller, Tootoo, Glendening, Frk, Aubry, and Coetzee, plus the 15th pick for the #1 overall.  He gets a ready made checking line plus a bunch of young guys he might value more than the Wings do because everyone knows that the guys in other organizations are better than the guys on yours, and a change of scenery might turn these kids into studs.

Am I doing it right?

i c wut u did their

Don't Toews me, bro!

#26 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Am I doing it right?

You probly need to add a 4th in there as well to really tempt Florida to bite

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#27 BamaWing

BamaWing

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

The first pick is always on the table. It's always open to listen to offers. It's not meaning they're wanting to give the pick away for anything less than a great deal though. Florida will want A LOT for the pick. Same for every sport. As far as the Wings getting the pick, I wouldn't really be open to the package. Not unless it was someone like McDavid

Posted Image