Photo
- - - - -

Thought you guys would want to see this.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CaliforniaWingsFan

CaliforniaWingsFan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

Hilarious. Thought the Marchand "knee on knee" was legit at the time, but after seeing this, I am assured that he is the biggest diver in the league. The other videos are pretty funny as well. Not saying the Wings don't dive too, but man I hate the Bruins.

#2 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

The Boston bruins are like a toolbox, with every different type of tool in it. 

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#3 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

When Marchand pulled that crap, my friend texted me and said "WTF, trying to take our guys knee out?!"  (he's a hater, just chooses whatever team the wings are playing on, he claims to be a pens fan) anyways, I told him he's a diver and was probably faking it.  Then I pointed out when he got back on the ice next shift.  He said, you say that about my team too...in which he was referring to how I call cindy a diver all the time, because he is.  So I pointed him to a few weeks prior when he dove after the ref touched him.

It's pretty sickening to watch them get so many calls for that weak ass stuff.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#4 RusDRW

RusDRW

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hilarious. Thought the Marchand "knee on knee" was legit at the time, but after seeing this, I am assured that he is the biggest diver in the league. The other videos are pretty funny as well. Not saying the Wings don't dive too, but man I hate the Bruins.

you're a bit late to the party. It is over.

Sweet. This dude was brought here for one reason, to punch people in the head - every other thing that he can do, other Wings can do better. I like that we have a head-puncher. The league has other, better head-punchers, but this one is ours. Better than nothing. Good work, Kenny!

© mikah

#5 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

I don't think it's over because it's happening in the Bruins/Habs game too.  And I thought the Sharks were bad, the Bruins have to be the worst so far in these playoffs.

#6 matthewdanna

matthewdanna

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

As much as I hate Montreal I hope they sweep Boston. Garbage

#7 lomekian

lomekian

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

And yet when I commented on this in the GDT I got flamed from many angles! But essentially it comes from too many officials 'guessing' on calls. Do something dramatic to catch the eye......

#8 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

Maybe I was dreaming this but didn't at one time they fine guys for diving?