• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Smite

TSN POY: Hertl vs Gustav Nyquist

Rate this topic

Tatar is up in the semi finals facing Oshie and Hertl has been brought back by the TSN panel to make this semi final a 3 way.

So far Tatar is up, but San Jose's scripters are catching ours.

If you want to add to Tatar's total here's how you can auto vote every 6 seconds.

First go here

Using Chrome hit F12 to bring up the console

- In the upper right corner of the console there is a button that looks like ">" but with three - behind it. Click that.

- In the bottom line at the blinking cursor paste the following in and press enter.

setInterval(function(){$("#page-wrapper > div > div > section.plays > div.match-play.ng-scope.right-play > button").click()},6000)

If you want to vote even more open a new Chrome window (NOT A TAB) and repeat the process, you can do that as many times as you want.

Edited by FlashyG

Oshie should win, his is way better. Tatar's was theatrical because of the collision, but what Oshie actually did himself was nicer.

I feel more entertained by Tatar's, which is why I voted for him, but I'm pretty sure that has significant bias. I won't be disappointed if Oshie wins this round, I'm all in for Nyquist though.

Unless we get a bunch more people willing to auto vote Tatar is going to lose this match-up to Oshie.

He has cut 20% away from Tatar's lead and despite having the chrome script running on 25 browsers on 3 different computers Tatar's still consistently dropping.

Who would have thought the Blues would have enough fans willing to auto vote to erase a 200k vote lead.

The way these contests are won is dumb. I'm over it now. It should be one vote per email. This system proves nothing but who has the better tech guys.

I agree, it's pointless and stupid. I'd almost rather have ESPN analysts decide on the top goals and do a top ten than this.

The way these contests are won is dumb. I'm over it now. It should be one vote per email. This system proves nothing but who has the better tech guys.

And that would be us :-)

It's really not hard to do, the 1 line of code is posted above. Use Google Chrome, push F12, then click the arrow, copy the code in the bottom, push enter.

I agree, the voting set-up is stupid. They should make it maximum 5 votes from each IP address, or however they can fix it to 5 votes.

Or just one vote per account, kinda like an election. I'm running the bot one 12 Windows, and clearly oshies bots aren't far behind either, but it should be done in a mire fair way.

I've had 7 windows going since Sat AM at home, rebooting the PC due to some Windows updates, then resetting my router. I had seceral windows up on my work PC on Friday, but they reset the server late Friday evening.

Approx 1 vote every 6 seconds is 10 votes per minute.

This is 14400 votes per day if you have one window running. With 20 windows, its 288 000 votes per 24 hours.

Current totals are 1.55 million votes for Tatar, 1.50 million for Oshie.