• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Smite

TSN POY: Hertl vs Gustav Nyquist

Rate this topic

I've had 17 different Chrome's open since about 3 hours ago on my PC, and 10 on my laptop.

I really hope i'm doing it right, as per the instructions on this page. Is there a way to check ?

I've got about 36 open!

It looks like they're all voting, as far as I know. I think the only way to check is the red button should automatically be clicked and then you will see it countdown 5 seconds until the next vote is automatically clicked.

Yes, I do have better things to do, that's why this process is automated :lol:

Thanks to whoever wrote the code. You are smart.

I've got about 36 open!

It looks like they're all voting, as far as I know. I think the only way to check is the red button should automatically be clicked and then you will see it countdown 5 seconds until the next vote is automatically clicked.

Yes, I do have better things to do, that's why this process is automated :lol:

Thanks to whoever wrote the code. You are smart.

Lool I friggin went to my university's library and opened up 30 more bots here. I'm trying to log into as many PC's as I can but it won't let me sign into more than 2 at a time for some reason damn it. Or else I'd legit get 30 different systems with 50 different bots open lol.

Don't ever mess with Red Wings fans. Ever.

I just logged onto 2 more PC's in the library lol.........I have 100 different browsers open on 3 different systems here at school lol....And I have my PC and laptop running at home with around 30 or so browsers each lol....

We were down to only a 40,000 edge in votes.......but after the past hour and what i've been up to we're back up to 72,000.

I'm not done yet. I just continue to open up new browsers lol. In 10 minutes from now there will be at least 50 more browsers running bots.

Thank you so much for the code though lol, too unreal.

PS, yes, all of these PC's here at school will be kept running over night until tomorrow morning.

BRB - I have to open up more browsers. I

Edited by SteelTownWingsFan

Wooooooooooo, we just extended the lead to over 100,000 votes!! It's steadily and gradually increasing now...

Pretty sure I have over 500 different browsers running on 6 different systems in total between my house and here at the school lol. I've opened up over 200 browsers on 2 systems here at school, and they just don't slow down!! These systems are so fast lol, so i'm taking advantage by opening up more and more browsers hahaha.

Time to do some homework, but before I leave the school tonight, I WILL open up at least 100 more browsers. Minimum 100.

Edited by SteelTownWingsFan

The Hertl goal is impressive, but not as impressive as people seem to think. 97% of the forwards in the league could pull it off (even goons are way more skilled than they're perceived to be), just as 97% of the goalies in the league could hit an empty net at the opposite of the rink. If you had everyone trying "the Hertl," you'd have at least one on NHL Tonight's nightly highlight reel for a couple months straight, and then goalies would catch on and it'd die out and no one would really miss it, cuz it's an unoriginal shootout move (lest we forget, Hertl wasn't the first to do it). If you had every goalie trying "the Brodeur," you'd have at least one on NHL Tonight's nightly highlight reel for a couple months straight, and then the novelty would wear off.

Nyquist's goal is something else. How many times have we seen "the Nyquist" before? How many times will we see it again? Sure, it's largely luck, but 1) he earns that luck, and 2) so what? (There's a little bit of "luck" in every goal.) For me, it's just a classic hockey play. Not a nifty little shootout move that, with enough practice, anyone could pull off. Determination, sheer force of will, and then a one-in-a-hundred oh-why-not swing for the fences, since he's battled so hard for it anyway (and that's a hell of a battle, btw) - and he connects, and he knocks it out of the park. And that goalie he beats? One of the best in the league this season. (As we now know, he was the Lightning's season. They're not the same team without him. Just saying.)

The other thing about the Hertl goal - the game was already decided. I think it's much easier to pull that off when the opposing team has laid down and died. It's "Good for you, have a cookie" territory. It's awesome that it was his fourth or fifth of the night, but, well, sorta case in point.

All computer voting gimmicks aside, The Hertl goal was great, but, yeah, I ve been watching guys at my local rink doing that for over 10 years now.

Nyquists was uniquely amazing: can not and will not ever be duplicated.

Its going to be funny how drastic the difference in vote totals will be if we get another all Wings final.

We'll go from 5 to 6 milion votes in the semi-finals to less than 300 thousand in the finals.

I think Oshie and Tatar have more votes in this round than all the other match-ups in the brackets combined.

Not sure how I feel about this being entirely decided on auto-votes but at least Hertl's goal is knocked out twice. Would have been a joke if that won the contest, which I thought for sure it would.

And Oshie's isn't so great either.. meaning I'm kinda fine with the way Tatar is winning. Some great plays are out though sadly.

Nyquist should win imo.

Wooooooooooo, we just extended the lead to over 100,000 votes!! It's steadily and gradually increasing now...

Pretty sure I have over 500 different browsers running on 6 different systems in total between my house and here at the school lol. I've opened up over 200 browsers on 2 systems here at school, and they just don't slow down!! These systems are so fast lol, so i'm taking advantage by opening up more and more browsers hahaha.

Time to do some homework, but before I leave the school tonight, I WILL open up at least 100 more browsers. Minimum 100.

I'm going to sit on the floor in my underwear and pick lint from my belly button.

And maybe eat it.

Nyquist should win imo.

Bias aside I absolutely agree. I think it was the most difficult to pull off.

Glad to see others are helping out to defeat the Oshie bots. My wife was giving me some grief about it until she remembered how douchey the Blues fans are that she has met. My laptop is still going, and I'll be able to get a couple extra PCs up at work Monday AM.

Okay guys we need more bots!! Our 120,000 edge in votes is down to 97,000 in under two hours.

I can almost swear some punk kid went to his local school and opened up 50 browsers on 20 different machines.

We need more bots or else Tatar is going to lose. Even if its just 1 or 2 or 3 more browsers. Even 1 browser makes a huge difference.

We need to keep chugging along for these last 14 hours. Tatar has a 1.92% lead, thats an 80 000 vote lead. If you open one more browser, its 8000 votes in the final 14 hours.

I'll open up about 12 more for the final stretch. Hopefully my PC doesn't crash overnight!

This is pretty hilarious how many bots must be running for Oshie and Tatar. TSN must realize they need to change their voting system.

Good job to all you guys who are all contributing.

I'm not so sure that multiple browsers even works.

Some people are saying TSN is logging IP addresses of voters and only counting 1 vote per IP every 5 seconds so we might be wasting time with the extra browsers.

Either way there's no point in stopping now with so little time left might as well let them run just in case.

Tatar won! Now start voting for Gus! The Goose is Loose!

Funny the TSN video says they brought back Ales Hemsky's goal yet TSN forgot to put him on the ballot to vote for.

Edit: they finally added Hemsky in

Edited by Datsyukian-Deke