• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#81 Vladinator16

Vladinator16

Rookie

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

We have to time the finals votes perfectly if its Nyquist and Tatar so its a perfect 50/50 split! 

#82 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

Did TSN fix something with the voting?  I feel like my 24 bots have lost their effectiveness.  The vote totals for this round are much lower.

#83 Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyukian-Deke

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

Did TSN fix something with the voting?  I feel like my 24 bots have lost their effectiveness.  The vote totals for this round are much lower.

Yea I had ten bots running yesterday but the totals were only moving up a couple at a time. Something def changed.

#84 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,858 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

Well TSN is stupid enough to even have these competitions.

#85 SteelTownWingsFan

SteelTownWingsFan

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:07 PM

Yup, TSN definitely fixed something. I've had 50 different browsers running on 3 different systems and I was surprised to only see it go up ever so slowly. Either that or an influx of the votes will be pouring in as the days go on. Who knows. They probably limited it to 1 bot per IP address, but even then, you'd think the numbers would be higher. Regardless, keep botting away lol. 

Also, is anybody else finding the comments on the actual TSN Play of the Year page at the bottom  absolutely comical?

People are debating passionately back and forth coming up with hypotheses and going over every possible scenario whether or not bots are being used lmao. 

One guy asked then how come Nyquist has low numbers? And some other dude responded by saying it's because the Wings fans turned them off to make it look less suspicious lmao.

Their sheer awe of our ability to organize votes and come up with scripts and have a huge fan-base on social media is pretty amusing lol. They're pissed off, but they're impressed lol. 

Edited by SteelTownWingsFan, 03 June 2014 - 10:08 PM.

#86 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

For the entire POY vote they've had maximum of 1 vote per cookie session and IP.  Those sessions do eventually timeout, as only your POST is going out, but not get tallied since the GET is not.  I think they changed up their cookies session TTL, so you will have to reload after so long. That or they capped how many votes per day per IP.

Your any-time FSD online source, with pre and post game coverage along with any Red Wings specials.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#87 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Bots are awesome lol

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#88 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Yup, TSN definitely fixed something. I've had 50 different browsers running on 3 different systems and I was surprised to only see it go up ever so slowly. Either that or an influx of the votes will be pouring in as the days go on. Who knows. They probably limited it to 1 bot per IP address, but even then, you'd think the numbers would be higher. Regardless, keep botting away lol. 

Also, is anybody else finding the comments on the actual TSN Play of the Year page at the bottom  absolutely comical?

People are debating passionately back and forth coming up with hypotheses and going over every possible scenario whether or not bots are being used lmao. 

One guy asked then how come Nyquist has low numbers? And some other dude responded by saying it's because the Wings fans turned them off to make it look less suspicious lmao.

Their sheer awe of our ability to organize votes and come up with scripts and have a huge fan-base on social media is pretty amusing lol. They're pissed off, but they're impressed lol. 

The comments are the best part.   You should have seen them last year before people actually knew we were scripting this.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#89 SteelTownWingsFan

SteelTownWingsFan

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

Guys please keep botting away, the Sens fans have started using scripts and their votes are going up 60-80 at a time whereas Nyquist's are still only going up 2 or 3. 

I have 4 different systems running, help! 

#90 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

Way to go guys.  12m left....

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#91 Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyukian-Deke

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Tatar vs. Nyquist! Watch the video that goes with it, it's hilarious.