• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECF : (5) New York Rangers vs. (4) Les Canadiens de Montréal

Rate this topic

Go whichever team can beat the Hawks

What if they put aside their differences and pooled their resources to create a superteam? Conference Finals teams should be allowed to do this. Then if they beat the [insert Western/Eastern juggernaut] in the SCF, each organization gets half the Cup. Or they could split apart and square off against each other in a second, winner-take-all SCF round. And the Anthems would be performed by Freddie Mercury and Jeff Buckley, undead duet style.

This one of those series where I'm really not pulling for either team to win or lose, so you can just sit back and enjoy hockey without the stress of rooting for your team to win.

Agreed, I am rooting for the Habs, Rags, or Kings to take it all.

surprised either team made it this far tbh

Same here given that the East has been a two horse race all year this ECF is very surprising. Compared to the west where the only real surprise is St. Louis losing early other than that most expect the Kings, Hawks, and maybe Sharks to go a long way. The Ducks are a bit of a surprise to me Gibson is playing out of his mind the guy has icecold veins wow.

As cool as another Original Six final would be, I don't want Chicago getting in again. They're already becoming what the Wings used to be. I don't want them to start having more Cups or finals appearances.

They have a way to go to catch up in cups. Besides, I don't see them winning it again this year. I think the Ducks or Kings would both beat them.

I'll say this much, if a Canadian team is going to win the Stanley Cup, can't we all agree that Montreal is the least of all evils?

I actually would have said Edmonton, but since that isn't going to happen any time soon, the Jets would be a good choice. Montreal fans have a reputation of being entitled, arrogant, and annoying.

Meh, maybe Winnipeg.