• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECF : (5) New York Rangers vs. (4) Les Canadiens de Montréal

Rate this topic

I liked Chicago better when my non-hockey savvy friends would say, "Chicago has a hockey team?" - much like the people of Chicago said, at one point in time. Let's get back to that, shall we? Go, Rags!!!

Edited by puckloo39

Yikes! Canadiens are going to have to get their s*** together. Making me look like an ******* right now lol.

I picked the Rags as my bandwagon team in the first round. On the one hand, I look like a smarty pants. On the other hand, I didn't put any money on them. Booo.

I'm gonna have to go with the habs, but it'll be close. the games I watched where these teams played detroit, it seemed like montreal had an edge on us in regards to speed and used it to mount a good attack, whereas new york played s fast and structured defense which seemed to effectively box us out.

Really tough break for the Habs losing Price. I doubt the Canadiens will stand a chance if he is out for the series.

aaand he is out for the series.... wouldn't be surprised if they got swept now. as long as lundquist stays on his game its a real possibility.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/19/price-out-for-rest-of-series-therrien-calls-kreider-play-reckless/

Habs are done without Price in my opinion. Rangers are going to advance to the finals. I just really hope the Kings can somehow beat the Hawks. I want a NY-LA Stanley Cup Final.

Guest DeGraa55

I just got home and turned it on. First thing I saw was subban going in for a hit and you threw a punch at the same time...right in front of a ref lol.

Still one of my favorite players but needs to control himself.

Henrik Lunquivst once again STEALING a game for the Rangers! To anyone who ever questioned Howard being close to the King can look at this and never again make that comparison again. He was the sole reason they beat the Pens and, just continues to dominate. He was simply unreal tonight, jaw dropping with some of his saves.

But the best thing for me was watching Michielle Terriens post game conference and it was an exact replica of the one he had in 2008 against the Wings complaining about the refs. He is such a joke.