• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF: (6) California Dreamin' v (5) The Night Chicago Died

Rate this topic

What's funny is the Hawks have become masters of subtle interference if anyone has.

Watch when the Kings are trying to gain the blueline, or as the Hawks are breaking out of the zone. These playoffs refs are letting a lot of interference like that go in general. Especially at the blueline.

That's just deception. Legal hockey move.

What's funny is the Hawks have become masters of subtle interference if anyone has.

Watch when the Kings are trying to gain the blueline, or as the Hawks are breaking out of the zone. These playoffs refs are letting a lot of interference like that go in general. Especially at the blueline.

I have no problem with letting a lot go if it goes both ways but the Hawks are always getting away with stuff. Despite all that the Kings played well if they keep this up they should win game 2

My biggest concern is that the winner will likely win the Stanley Cup no way the Rangers, Habs are going to beat eithter of these juggernuts

Edited by frankgrimes

Empty Net lets in a softy from center ice, score is now 6-2. Empty Net yanked, Crawford back in.

I believe that gives Carter a hatty. (I think he got a piece of Doughty's shot.)

Yup, just confirmed - hat trick for Carter.

Six consecutive goals. Craziness.

First ever playoff win for the Kings in Chicago? Did I hear that right?

Guest DeGraa55

GO KINGS GO

GO KINGS GO

GO KINGS GO

I just got a headache hearing cartmans voice in LAs stadium...can't so that again!

But really....GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!

So basically, if you're down by two or more to the Kings, you're pretty much screwed. Your defensemen have to pinch and you have to press like crazy, but that opens you up to a world of odd-man-rush-going-the-other-way hurt, as we just saw.

Step 1 - Watch the Blackhawks move the puck out of their zone.

Step 2 - Watch the Red Wings (try to) move the puck out of their zone.

Step 3 - Cry.

They do get good stretch passes, but honestly, I never understand how teams can't exploit that, because to me its just Hawk wings cherry picking and being slack on defense. I don't understand how teams can't exploit their possession and chances in the offensive zone more, when the wingers are cheating so much towards neutral ice.