• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

For every follow @ZetterbergFund receives, Henrik Zetterberg and his wife will donate $1 towards education in the Detroit area

Follow them.  Now.

https://twitter.com/zetterbergfund

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#2 Wheelchairsuperhero

Wheelchairsuperhero

Wizard

• PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

I don't have a twitter account but wouldn't mind signing up just for red wings related stuff and to follow this. Can anyone tell me who they follow for regular Wing updates?

#3 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

I could post some of the people I follow later.  Normally just players and big wig media, that don't make crap up.  I bascially only use it on big things, like free agency opening, trade deadlines, or big games that I can't watch etc.  Good place to get the latest and greatest news before it hits print or media.  Just gotta know who to believe.

Edited by rrasco, 19 May 2014 - 05:30 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#4 nawein

nawein

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

I follow guys like Khan, Ferraro, a couple rumors guys that aren't huge but I know don't make stuff up. Mark Easson being one. Then I follow players, the wings, the griffs, red wings prospects has an account. There's a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. Keeps me very up to date on a lot of wings and other stuff happening around the league.

#5 Wheelchairsuperhero

Wheelchairsuperhero

Wizard

• PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

I follow guys like Khan, Ferraro, a couple rumors guys that aren't huge but I know don't make stuff up. Mark Easson being one. Then I follow players, the wings, the griffs, red wings prospects has an account. There's a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. Keeps me very up to date on a lot of wings and other stuff happening around the league.

Thanks, appreciate the info. I always see the tweets being quoted and am always thinking I want to get updates like that too. Anyway I followed that zetterbergfund. Gotta love the captain.