• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

Emmerton-ov: Cory heading to KHL

Rate this topic

Thats odd. I didnt know being invisible 95% of the time was good?

He's a good hockey player. He's just not much more than a fourth-liner in the NHL. Which, from our perspective, makes him worthless, because he's not going to help our team. But if he can be more valuable to a KHL team (and make way more money), more power to him.

Plugov?

Honestly it's nice he's getting to play somewhere, and even better it won't be with the Wings. Sounds harsh but he clearly didn't have a future with the team. I'd rather they call up someone with the potential of making the lineup rather than use a player purely for spackle.

I don't think I've ever heard a player referred to as being for spackle. I like that. I'm going to use that one in the future.

Sochi Leopards? That's as far from Siberia as you can get and still be in Russia. Geography, it's not just for kids anymore. :0

Yeah calling Sochi, Siberia would be like calling Los Angeles part of New England. Or in Canada referring to Victoria BC as part of the Maritimes.

Yeah calling Sochi, Siberia would be like calling Los Angeles part of New England. Or in Canada referring to Victoria BC as part of the Maritimes.

Sochi is subtropic.... Emdog will be living it up