• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Going to post it, but...... Thornton.....

Rate this topic

I'm gonna say given the reports coming out of san joseyou're opening up the discussion of trading for jumbo Joe.

To.which i say, id like him in red and white, but he will most likely cost wayyyyyyyyyy more than I'd be willing to give up, if it were up to

If we could get him for this years first, a few lower teir prospects franzen and kindl, but I doubt thatd get it done.

Plus he's aging quick, and he just signed a 3 yr deal...

so i wouldn't include ANY of the kids.

If things are going sour in sj for Thornton, I think they could end up moving him for less than we think just to move that contract. Don't know who the hell they would trade/FA to replace him though...

There's few wings I'd trade for him though. None of which would get it done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Although this is never going to happen,

Thronton is the LAST thing this team needs. Hes getting up there in age and he's a slow, playmaking center. Selling the farm for him would just be rediculous. Although some size would be nice, we don't need another playmaking center... I can just imagine the powerplay with 2 minutes of attack and no shots. Holland has even stated hes looking for D and a scoring winger.

Again, I would be completely surprised if Thornton ever became a red wing before the age of 43.