• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2014 SCF : (2) The Big Apple vs. (3) Hollywood

Rate this topic

Who takes home Lord Stanley?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am genuinely excited for this series. It will be nice to watch the final without having to root so intensely against one team like previous years. I thought one or both of Boston and Chicago would be playing in this.

I want the Rangers to win, but I won't be upset if the Kings do either. I really like Lundqvist and McDonagh especially though. After the WCF, I was pretty convinced that the winner of that series would ultimately be the champion for sure, but I could see the Rangers pulling it off. The Kings have played three consecutive seven game series already and might have somewhat of a letdown coming off Chicago, plus Lundqvist is easily the superior goalie with the way Quick has been playing.

That being said, I find it tough to pick against LA as they always find a way to get it done. So, Kings in seven (of course) and Kopitar wins the Conn Smythe.

Edited by GoWings1905

Which is why you probably should have figured out I was in no way insinuating something that stupid.

Well you've already suggested that Gary Bettman arbitrarily manipulated a loophole in the rules so that Dan Carcillo could play in the finals. My question is, "to what end"? Because it would help NY? Because it would help LA? Because the fan just love the guy? As a personal favor to Carcillo?

CBC's coverage started at 19:30.

NBC: FUMBLE!

Go CBC Go!

I too am watching the CBC feed. Hmmm, CBC or NBC? Let me think about that for a second... Done.

I get chills every single freakin' time I see the Cup, especially when they're taking it out of the case. Every single time.

First impressions: Rangers have had the better chances. It's a feeling out period, but so far this is looking like a very even matchup. Which is great.

Kings haven't really been able to establish their forecheck.

Pouliot scores on a breakaway!

Once again, this guy is #1 on my UFA forwards list.

First impressions: Rangers have had the better chances. It's a feeling out period, but so far this is looking like a very even matchup. Which is great.

Kings haven't really been able to establish their forecheck.

Pouliot scores on a breakaway!

Once again, this guy is #1 on my UFA forwards list.

Hopefully the rags take advantage of the poor play of Johnny not so quick this post season