• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Rendering of Joe Louis Arena from NHL 15

Rate this topic

They do look all like Stanley Cup banners, which would be insane.

As far as the Lidstrom banner, it would be the the right of the Yzerman banner, which looks like its cut out by our 45th championships banner.

Outside of that, real sick pic. Looks almost perfect.

Guest midnightpulp

hopefully they finally start to get it right after the past 3 atrocious releases: '12, '13, and '14.

lmao at EA sports re-releasing nhl 13 with a gimmicky 94 mode, fighting system, goon system and passing it off as a new release..

Edited by midnightpulp

I think some are division banners.

On second thought, I didn't realize the white banners were also for the SC.

hopefully they finally start to get it right after the past 3 atrocious releases: '12, '13, and '14.

lmao at EA sports re-releasing nhl 13 with a gimmicky 94 mode, fighting system, goon system and passing it off as a new release..

NHL 14 is pretty good. 13 I think they screwed up the physics too much, but I liked 12 prior to that when (I think) they introduced board battles and some other stuff.

12-14 they couldn't do too much more with an underpowered platform. 15 they have no excuses for the game to not be epic. Hopefully they deliver on the features they put on the EA NHL site.