• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

Nashville submit bid to host NHL All-Star Game 2016-19

Rate this topic

It would be kind of cool for the Preds to host for the first time. Always a great boost for the whole organization. Looking at the old stats, it looks like the Wings haven't hosted an All-Star weekend since 1980. I imagine we are due since it's been 34 years since our last opportunity.

It would be kind of cool for the Preds to host for the first time. Always a great boost for the whole organization. Looking at the old stats, it looks like the Wings haven't hosted an All-Star weekend since 1980. I imagine we are due since it's been 34 years since our last opportunity.

i wasn't even born yet in 1980

btw:i was born in 1986

Detroit will be on the short list for a future All Star Game, and a Draft, once the new arena is constructed.

I'd imagine the Preds will get their shot sooner rather than later. Would be a good chance to expand their fanbase too.

We still have All Star games?! :g:

1. Nashville and Detroit should have hosted for some time now.

2. My God I wish we still had Wales/Campbell format with those wicked good jerseys.

and for 3. If we can't have that give us one roster of All Stars and have them play a pro team from Sweden, Russia, or Germany. Or an all-star team from their leagues.