129 replies to this topic

#121 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

Those things don't matter in NHL14

But a disgruntled player DEMANING A TRADE DOES.

If they can't move spezza alone thy may have to. Also the report I said showed Ottawa was going to try and resign Ryan once the first of July is here and if they can't reach deal he may be moved. Pure speculation by one of their writers...but def can happen. For some reason him not buying a house there has led to speculation he won stay.

SO YOU MAKE AN OFFER...a goodf****** offer not a holland low baller special. Then if they say no they do...least he tried.

#122 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:17 PM

But a disgruntled player DEMANING A TRADE DOES.

If they can't move spezza alone thy may have to. Also the report I said showed Ottawa was going to try and resign Ryan once the first of July is here and if they can't reach deal he may be moved. Pure speculation by one of their writers...but def can happen. For some reason him not buying a house there has led to speculation he won stay.

SO YOU MAKE AN OFFER...a goodf****** offer not a holland low baller special. Then if they say no they do...least he tried.

The response was in regards to a comment about Ryan...but obviously you didn't read it...

"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”

#123 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Those things don't matter in NHL14

randy.jpg

"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”

#124 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,612 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

I truly, sincerely hope that Bryan Murray screws this deal up...big time.  

It will be another addition to his ever-growing legacy as one of the worst League's worst General Managers ever!

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#125 SwedeLundin77

SwedeLundin77

Over the Line!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

I hate to break it those who are thinking it, but the Wings are not getting Spezza.

#126 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

randy.jpg

HOW DARE YOU. I sent you that picture in confidence! Don't expect any more of those, jerk!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#127 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

OTT may very welt have  choice either. If they don't resing and both walk, what did hey get? Nothing. So make them a legit offer and see what they say. It may be their best bet to get good young talent.

#128 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

I truly, sincerely hope that Bryan Murray screws this deal up...big time.  

It will be another addition to his ever-growing legacy as one of the worst League's worst General Managers ever!

Well he has - once again - be a spin doctor and that's why he is running to media to make Spezza look bad. I mean if Melynk can't come up with the money sell the damn team to someone who has enough...

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#129 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

I hate to break it those who are thinking it, but the Wings are not getting Spezza.

We know. He fits a need and it makes sense. So it def won't happen.

#130 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

HOW DARE YOU. I sent you that picture in confidence! Don't expect any more of those, jerk!

I thought you only sent those to me!! That's pretty sleazy you know