• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Slow News Day Thread

Rate this topic

@JasonGregor: MacT admits they went after Dekeyser last summer. Met him for dinner and had great meeting, but his licence plate had Red Wings on it.

@JasonGregor: "That was not a good sign for us," laughed MacTavish about DeKeyser's licence plate. #Oilers

:lol:

This is so awesome. I like that he didn't even take it off, so sure was he about his final destination.

Wasn't it more a case of the fact that he was a Wings fan growing up?

I'm sure that's why he had it on his car. But the fact that he showed up to meet another team and didn't remove it seems to suggest his sympathies hadn't changed.

Probably 90% of the people on here would do the same. If I had my pick of every team in the NHL I'd probably meet with the Blackhawks and Maple Leafs wearing my Maltby sweater lol.

That kid was never going any place else. Thank god Dekeyser is a Detroiter, lord knows how bad our defense would be without him haha.

The crazy thing is we don't even know how good DeKeyser really is, since he spent most of last season - his first full season with the Wings - dragging Quincey around. His underlying numbers suggest he's already our second best defenseman, pound-for-pound, and that's with Quincey on his back.

Don't tell LeftWinger but I hear the Wings are scouting European super forward Fabias Leinstrom from the EHSKDHL. He's 5'4", 108lbs, and had a career season with 3 points in 4 games. Its rumored Holland promised him top line minutes.

The crazy thing is we don't even know how good DeKeyser really is, since he spent most of last season - his first full season with the Wings - dragging Quincey around. His underlying numbers suggest he's already our second best defenseman, pound-for-pound, and that's with Quincey on his back.

How awesome is that? I'm so excited about DK. I don't think he'll be Lidstrom good, but a number 2 D man perhaps.

Absolutely cannot wait for sunday for the new schedule to be released so we actually have something proper to discuss! Are we going to get back our customary new year's eve game? Any guesses for who the Capitals will play in the winter classic?

So, I keep seeing Hawk fans making fun of the Kings SC parade on Facebook. I hate the hawks and their fans. That is all.

Personally I don't like these parades the players are too far away from the fans, in europe it's a lot closer fans can actually talk, drink with the players and just have a good time. They aren't on a big buses guarded by tons of police.

As for the Blackhawks making fun well I have one thing to tell them: get used to it the Kings are here to compete Tankers btw. 2014 SC Champions NOT the suckhawks :D

@RedWingsFeed: Warren Police Searching For Missing 22-Year-Old Woman: Theresa Dekeyzer was last seen... http://t.co/x5KIR79Xmg via @CBSDetroit #RedWings

WTF? Are they insinuating that this is his sister or something?

Where does it say that anywhere in the article? Also her last name is spelled differently then his.

Gawd, really slow news day....

Where does it say that anywhere in the article? Also her last name is spelled differently then his.

Gawd, really slow news day....

That was my point--nowhere in the article does it say she's any relation, yet it's posted by a Red Wings feed and hashtagged Red Wings. Talk about misleading/jumping to conclusions...

Edit: and now it's been deleted. Sheesh. Do your research folks.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke