• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

Ahh July 1st..... The day I impatiently wait for over a month. The day that i think will bring me so much excitement and joy...and it's the day that I eventually drink myself into a coma after the Red Wings pass on many big free agents to sign 38 year old Dan Boyle. Ahhh can't wait for noon.

Ahh July 1st..... The day I impatiently wait for over a month. The day that i think will bring me so much excitement and joy...and it's the day that I eventually drink myself into a coma after the Red Wings pass on many big free agents to sign 38 year old Dan Boyle. Ahhh can't wait for noon.

Continue piling up those drinks for celebration. Wings will bring in Niskanen.

Go Kenny !

Continue piling up those drinks for celebration. Wings will bring in Niskanen. Go Kenny !

There are some reports that we are on the short list and willing to meet Niskanens demands but I think that only happens if Boyle goes else where. Boyle is clearly our top choice because of the term.

Continue piling up those drinks for celebration. Wings will bring in Niskanen. Go Kenny !

There are some reports that we are on the short list and willing to meet Niskanens demands but I think that only happens if Boyle goes else where. Boyle is clearly our top choice because of the term.

I was under impression that Niskanen is our top choice.

I was under impression that Niskanen is our top choice.

It depends who you read. Fox Sports Detroit is saying Niskanen is the guy so who knows. I'll keep the beer on ice till noon I guess.

Sounds good either way. Enjoy !

Edited by arag

I just hope we sign someone today. I hate when players wait for half the summer to decide.

Also, disappointed we're out on Ehrhoff. Boyle just isn't good enough to be the guy to save our defense.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2