• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

As I've said already. If KH calls you looking for a trade, you ask for the moon. What other choice does he have? Also, right after free agency is a terrible time to trade because the market is in equilibrium and you can't play sellers off of one another to reduce prices.

If he trades now (as opposed to a week ago), he's a complete fool

The other option is to play the kids on the back end, and bring Mantha into the top 6. Why not?

Exactly. Too many people are quick to chastise when we don't really know all the details. I think in some ways this could be a blessing in disguise. It means we get to play the kids on the back end

Here are the facts. For FIVE years Holland has failed to build our back end. Without a doubt he has failed to get it done.

Sportsnet saying Iginla to Colorado.

3 yrs for $16 million.

I fully expect Iginla to sign with the Spurs next season, just so he can chase another championship. He played for one team all those years, and is now going wild.

Colorado seems like a strange place, though. Are they really a Cup contender? Good season, yes, but in that tougher conference with Chicago and LA, they're a long way away.

If Holland indeed offer Boyle 2yrs $10M, I applaud the effort, but in the end he took less to go to a better team....and in that end, that is Holland's fault for not making the necessary moves to make Detroit a spot to come and play... It all started with Franzen over Hossa...but I won't beat that horse...again.

Here are the facts. For FIVE years Holland has failed to build our back end. Without a doubt he has failed to get it done.

Don't lose faith. This could be the start of that Cleary and a pick for Stamkos and a paycut deal that Holland and Yzerman have been hatching for years.