• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

First things first. Agents on the whole I think are half the reason why salaries are constantly being driven up. The other half are GMs competing against each other

But for Niskanen, I don't see it being Sheehy's fault for making it a waiting game. When you look for a job, I think sometimes, if you have several options, you'd take your time making that decision. Niskanen might be about to commit the next 7 years of his life to a city. There;s tons to think about, and I'm not sure how that can be done that quickly in a day when he's got all these offers on the table.

That said, as a fan, I would have liked to have seen him signed somewhere by now.

I might think this too, if he hadn't done the same thing with Suter and Brunner. And those are the only two other guys I know he represents. I'm sure he's done it more than that.

Kevin Porter
current status: Unrestricted Free Agent (Group III)
#12 W | 5'11", 194 lbs. |
Birth Date:March 12, 1986 (28 years old)
Place of Birth:Detroit, MI
Shoots:L
Experience:6 years
Drafted:Drafted by Phoenix in 2004 (4/119).
Season Stats
GP G A Pts +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG TOI S PtsPG YTD 12 0 1 1 -5 2 0 0 0 11:37 3 0.08
Scouting Report
Assets: Is an industrious player with good instincts and versatility. Also boasts some scoring ability, especially at lower levels. Can play all three forward positions, which adds to his overall value. Flaws: Is a little undersized for a forward position, and he has trouble producing points on a consistent basis at the NHL level. Can also take bad penalties from time to time. Needs to find his niche. Career Potential: Versatile depth forward.

Kevin Porter

Season Stats
GP G A Pts +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG TOI S PtsPG YTD 12 0 1 1 -5 2 0 0 0 11:37 3 0.08
Scouting Report
Assets: Is an industrious player with good instincts and versatility. Also boasts some scoring ability, especially at lower levels. Can play all three forward positions, which adds to his overall value. Flaws: Is a little undersized for a forward position, and he has trouble producing points on a consistent basis at the NHL level. Can also take bad penalties from time to time. Needs to find his niche. Career Potential: Versatile depth forward.

Seems like the only players we can sign are old, Europeans or players that have ties here. Unreal.

Holland: Our need is a right handed defenseman....but we'll take Kevin Porter and left handed forward...we like our team...

Guess what Kenny, no one else in the NHL likes your team...nobody will come play here...not even Swede's anymore...You are out of your league buddy. 1st round pick for Quincey, your top prospect for Legwand. It's pretty sad when you get so desperate, that you need to overpay via a trade just to try to make it look like you are doing something... I like Legwand, but it was still overpayment compared to what else happened last march...

Kevin Porter

Season Stats GP G A Pts +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG TOI S PtsPG YTD 12 0 1 1 -5 2 0 0 0 11:37 3 0.08

Scouting Report Assets: Is an industrious player with good instincts and versatility. Also boasts some scoring ability, especially at lower levels. Can play all three forward positions, which adds to his overall value. Flaws: Is a little undersized for a forward position, and he has trouble producing points on a consistent basis at the NHL level. Can also take bad penalties from time to time. Needs to find his niche. Career Potential: Versatile depth forward.

"Also boasts some scoring ability, especially at LOWER LEVELS" ahahahahAha