• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

What the hell is Holland doing?

Screwing himself. Probably in more ways than one.

I can't see how much longer Ilitch is going to be willing to watch us sit idle during free agency when we have glaring holes on the back end.

Blah. I'm pissed. Literally, no one wants to sign here. I bet you Holland did offer him the same amount but he didn't want to come here. Can't keep blaming Holland. We're not a destination anymore.

Chris Johnston

@reporterchris

$40 .25M over seven years from #caps for Matt Niskanen, to be precise.

Wow that's a VERY reasonable pricetag for a guy like Niskanen glad we didn't do a whole lot of nothing to fix this team.

This team went from being the elite of the elite to behind the pack to a trainwreck ,. thanks Holland...move up already and

stop running this team like a small market team, we are the DETROIT RED WINGS ORIGINAL 6 FRANCHISE WE WANT A PLAYER we should get him ! god I wish we had Nil, Yzerman, Lombardi, Chiarelli...This will for sure be Babcocks last year behind the bench and I don't blame him one bit, even he signs with Pittsburgh

kick your own f****** Ferrari tires

Edited by frankgrimes

FOR UNDER 6 MIL A YEAR

Hate that 7 year length though.

Me too. I want to know if Holland wasn't willing to pay that much per year because it seems fairly reasonable. The reports all along were that seven years wasn't scaring Holland away from Niskanen.

Unfortunately, I probably know the answer. Holland more than likely got outbid again.

Blah. I'm pissed. Literally, no one wants to sign here. I bet you Holland did offer him the same amount but he didn't want to come here. Can't keep blaming Holland. We're not a destination anymore.

That is a perfect reason to blame him. Why aren't we a destination anymore? Probably falls on the GM not making the team a legit contender since 2010 right?