• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

At this point, for Detroit the only way to get better is through the trades...

Realistic trades based on Kenny's skills:

Mantha and 1st for Weaver

Jurco and 2nd for O'Brien

Zetterberg for Carkner and 8th

Dats and Pulks for Deharnais

More like Dats, Zetterberg and Mantha for Timonen maybe if we add a first Hextall will bite...

Maybe nobody likes to play for babs. Everyone that comes here drastically underperforms and has to change their game around completely. Especially an offensive defensemen

In all honesty. In order to start fresh and chime in a new era I think babs and holland both should go. Holland getting replaced by Nill would have been the best situation.

If the Wings knew Niskanen wasn't coming here before free agency, then what the hell has Holland been doing otherwise?

Trying, unsuccessfully, to convince him to change his mind. He also spent a lot of time doing that with Boyle. ...and with Stralman. I'm sensing a pattern here.

Kronner - Smith

DeKeyeser - Ericsson

Kindl - kid

Lash

Edited by e_prime

niskanen flat out didn't want to come here

Helene St. James @HeleneStJames 5m

#RedWings offered D Matt Niskanen 7 years, $38.5 M but were told before free agency began Detroit not a destination for him.

Then make him want to come here. Or find someone else. Or, if you can't find someone else, find a forward. Or swing a trade. Do something that makes your team better. You have 365 days of the year, every year, to figure something out.

Anyone can sit on his hands and do nothing. A dead person could do that. A pet rock could do that.

So, tank for McDavid?

Still living in fantasy land. Until the streak is broken, the Wings will eek into the playoffs and management/ownership will like it.

NOTE: I am not saying that *I* will like it. Don't confuse the two.

Edited by Internet.Unknown

excited for :

Kronwall - Smith

Quincey - Dekeyser

Kindl - Lash

For another season :)

Although im sure one of the coveted AHL signings Holland was sure to make could pencil in nicely when 3 of our "top 4" D get injured

Seriously, Holland has ALL summer to sign these minor league players and one day to sign NHL players. What does he focus on? Getting Sheahan and Mrazek re signed ( which was inevitable ) And signing 2 AHL players. Great.

Edited by WingsallTheway